Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Easiest but proper faction idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Nomads. I know them as things that kill, rather then things that talk lots of nonsense on their own weird language that is not surrounded with any logic or else.

So here's the idea. Faction for pure pvp, using Nomad ID, and having a single rule that is not included into that ID - "Don't instant kill the enemy if he is finishing his RP line". That can be easily checked with a warning shot into shield.

How about it? There is plenty to shoot, if they see you. Since Nomad ID doesn't allow to use anything bigger then boat, I think Order, Core, Corsairs and even AI will be happy to gank us with all they have, so looking for fighting shouldn't be of much problem. RP is excluded, the only "version" of it will be Lore Play.

That's about whole idea. If you would like to join such faction, let me know. If you don't like the idea, keep it to yourself unless you have any "improvement" offers or at least proper explanation of what exactly you don't like and why.

PS: I know such attempt was made, but it was made of well known XTF faction, whose members you don't really want to fight often.
(09-10-2014, 03:58 PM)Timmy Wrote: [ -> ]
PS: I know such attempt was made, but it was made of well known XTF faction, whose members you don't really want to fight often.

Wat. XTF was not a pure pvp faction. It is nowadays but in conn; even then we go RP around sometimes.
Nomad indies cannot engage people freely outside Omicrons afaik.
Evo, I never said XTF was pure pvp faction. But the attempt they did with nomads was kind of orriented in that dirrection. Either way, the point was that the players in XTF are mostly too tough for average players.

Snake, I am not quite planning to go out of Omicrons. Spliting activity through out whole sirius... well, let me just say, K'hara have it, so what?
Sooooo.... Less Rp and more bluewhoring?

Just nuke the nomad lore and RP and lets just blue everything to death? Am I understanding this right?

If ya dont like the nomad RP, engage the jellyfish. Not that hard
Nomad RP is basically shooting humans. What do you call a player who's shooting at your human on his Nomad character? A PvPwhore or an RPwhore?
(09-10-2014, 05:33 PM)Thyrzul Wrote: [ -> ]Nomad RP is basically shooting humans.

This is a fallacy.

Large amount more behind it.

Yes, thats what nomads do, but thats not all they do
Of course not. But can you say it's less Roleplay if shooting you is part of his Roleplay and he is doing pretty much that? I think not.
I don't like nomad infinite cloak, nomad useless speech which apparently is designed to convince that they are for rp but with truth be told not. I also don't like people using cheap arguements such as "if you don't like". I also don't like people being cynical about issues that matter.
(09-10-2014, 05:30 PM)Scourgeclaw Wrote: [ -> ]Sooooo.... Less Rp and more bluewhoring?

Just nuke the nomad lore and RP and lets just blue everything to death? Am I understanding this right?

If ya dont like the nomad RP, engage the jellyfish. Not that hard

Honestly, I can't see that great nomad RP faction is very successfull right now. And that's kinda because to join it you have to learn writing something on what you can hurt your brain. If you ask me, nomads either should be silent or speak through visions, but not some broken english language that is supposed to be... something...

At any rate I don't want developing another RP faction where everyone fly on his own, RP his hostiles and make them fly away and all that stuff. I want something oriented on the team work. And yes, "bluewhoring" as you call it is the main aim, as it is only proper kind of activity for a faction, don't you think?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7