Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonian Intelligence Service - Feedback.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bretonian Intelligence Service, B.I.S.

[Image: teeaqcI.png]

Feedback thread for Bretonian Intelligence Service, Please bring us constructive useful feedback.
Why is BDM in the neutral section when you're hostile to foreign intelligence assests?

Otherwise, this looks like a solid write up for the faction, fit to rival the few months RCS existed.
(09-10-2014, 04:29 PM)KaiserDietz Wrote: [ -> ]Why is BDM in the neutral section when you're hostile to foreign intelligence assests?

Otherwise, this looks like a solid write up for the faction, fit to rival the few months RCS existed.

(09-10-2014, 04:03 PM)Bretonian Intelligence Service Wrote: [ -> ]Enemy Intelligence assets and Agencies

It says 'Enemy' Intelligence assets, a.k.a Possible agencies for Gallia, Corsairs, Mollys, Gaians etc. etc....

Rheinland is on neutral stance with Bretonia. Therefore, they're on neutral stance.

Thank your feedback.
This gets my seal of approval )))
didn't seen you guys yet in Game but nice style I really like your logo (while most of people don't Big Grin )
~Devil
Solid faction,
Would join (Maybe I will soon)
Thank you guys, feel free to apply!

We'll be turning up activity soon with planned work.!
Looks good I guess, Another BIS Faction, looking forward to seeing you in game, and wish you the best of luck
[Image: teeaqcI.png]
Bretonian Intelligence Service Feedback Thread

We know that we've been off the grid for a while, but we have regrouped once again in order to revive the faction. Your constructive feedback would be most appreciated, as well as recruitment posts.

:}}}

~Ghost