Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bretonia Intelligence Service - Recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: teeaqcI.png]
Bretonian Intelligence Service Enlistment

So you want to enlist with the fine men and women of the Intelligence Service? Find your way to Wellington Base on Planet New London and look for the Enlistment Office. This is already the first step to becoming a Cadet with the Service!

You’ve entered the Enlistment Office of the Bretonian Intelligence Service. You’ve find before you, two rows of four chairs, a small table with magazines, one desk which seats a secretary and houses a Computer and multiple doors to the left. The Secretary greets your respectfully and offers you a Coffee or Water, along with necessary paperwork that will get you started on your way to becoming a Cadet. You pick up the paperwork and your beverage of choice, have a seat and begin to fill it out. What happens next, is up to you.

Code:
Name:
Biography:
What Section would you like to join and Why?

//OOC Part
Why do you want to join the BIS|?

Have you ever been sanctioned before? If so, why? (This will not impede your chances to become a Cadet)

What timezone do you live in?

What is your Skype username?

Lydia nervously walks into the room and notices the secretary, she says "Hello" to which the Secretary replies "Hello, I assume you are here to sign up?" Lydia nods "Aye Ma'am." The secretary smiles "Would you like coffee or water?" she says while handing her some papers. "Coffee please" Lydia sits down and starts to fill in the paperwork.

Name: Lydia Green

Place and Date of Birth: Planet Cambridge, 09/02/800 AS

Biography: I was born into a wealthy Bretonian family who owned a house large enough to house 20 or so people at one time. Of course it was only populated by 5, plus the servants. I received private tutoring in my home although I was deprived of social situations which I would have encountered in a public school. With my lust for human contact I ventured out without my parents permission and managed to make friends, we'd secretly meet every week which I enjoyed. Throughout my childhood and teenage years, I was always interested in space and fiction. I read many books containing spies and espionage. I developed a dream, to become a spy.

Now ready to leave home and set off into the real world, my parents rejected my dream and told me they wouldn't support me if I chose this career. Determined to join the BIS and without a home, I must now start my own story.

What Section would you like to join and Why? MI6, to operate outside of Bretonia would be my dream. I like seeing new places and the unknown attracts me.

//OOC Part
Why do you want to join the BIS|? Because I'd like to support it, and Bretonia lies very close to my heart. I've always wanted to have a more advanced roleplaying character and I'd love it if this one was the one, especially if she's in Bretonia.

Have you ever been sanctioned before? If so, why? (This will not impede your chances to become a Cadet) No

What timezone do you live in? Britain, so GMT/GMT +1

james.cashmore3

Lydia finishes her coffee and hands the paperwork back to the secretary. "All done?" The secretary smiles, "Aye thank you." Lydia steps back. "We'll be in contact with you soon." The secretary puts the papers into a drawer. "Well, won't you need my contact details?" Lydia asks, the secretary laughs "No we have our ways." Lydia laughs "Oh I see..." She walks to the door and steps out into the rain.
Bretonian Intelligence Service Enlistment office

Lydia Green, Your papers have been transferred to our systems as requested by the directorate. A Shuttle will take you to H.M.S Hereford shortly from Wellington Military Base. Welcome the Intelligence Service.

Blizzard.
Director. Mission Intelligence, Section 6.
Upon entering the office Richard takes off his paddy cap and his Harrington Jacket
"Good day madam, My name is Richard and I'm here for the application. "
The secretary offers him coffee or water, "No thanks, I prefer tea but its too early for tea time"
Picks up the form and proceeds to fill it out

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Richard Clarkson
Place and Date of Birth: Doncaster, West Riding of Yorkshire and lets just leave it at that
Biography:
Well, I got drafted into her Majesty's Navy around the nomad wars. My superior noticed I was a good at gathering intelligence and sent me to that division, never got past an OF-2 Rank though. Stayed for about 9 years or so and retired just before BMM began their second expansion into the Tau Borders. After that, well got a nice compensation for my service, bought a cottage in the Oxfordshire. Been there ever since. Took an odd job or there with a couple of old chaps once in awhile just to keep up with the times
Either MI5 or MI6 and as for the reason well, why not? I used to be in intelligence before why change it.

//OOC Part
I always wanted to join like a spy organization and such. The intrigue fascinates me and it has a deeper rp value. I was never good at pvp (mostly due to my ping)
so life in disco was being a trader for me. I wanted to try out something different.
Have you ever been sanctioned before? If so, why? (This will not impede your chances to become a Cadet)
nope

What timezone do you live in? im +8GMT

What is your Skype username? Sturm347

Richard Clarkson, you may be old but you have a few vital traits that we discovered during your interview. Head to Wellington Military Base and a shuttle will rendezvous with you and a few other new recruit. You'll be taken to H.M.S Hereford where you'll begin basic training. Well done, Agent. Welcome aboard.

Agent Lancaster
Chief of Operations
Director of MI5

Name: Maria Sky A.k.A Skyfall

Place and Date of Birth: North Region of Suffolk

Biography:I have been born in a very rich family. My father, a known Bretonian businessman alongside with my mother a young lawyer. I had 3 younger siblings and sadly they were all boys.
As my school life was the typical girl, I like to study have a good grade and cry when I don't get a A+ or at least A. But later when it came to high school, they studying girl gone from me and I became the rebellious teenager and almost failed two of my classes. In my 3rd year with a small visit to my high school, this lady from BIS came and told us, I would take a wild guess and say basic cadet manual stuff about the BIS and at first I did not click for me, but when I was in my fourth year of school, I had a moment where I realized, I would like to go and study criminal psychology and investigation.So I went for it, and it paid off in the end. After five years of 8 hours of studying, I managed to finish the first of my class.
After then I sat one year home with no work, but then later I got a small heads up from my father ,which he found a visiting card of the BIS, where there was a phone number.
Now here I stand in near so many applicants filing my application and hoping for the best of luck to come to me.

Either MI5 or MI6, since I am not very picky and to be frank both will give me a chance like no-one else

//OOC Part
-Since it's a very nice faction, and it shows another side of Bretonia which for a time was not shown.

-Indeed, I've been
--Once for Trigger happy and a second one for a not using two lines of rap before I shoot in a group fight

What Timezone do you live in?
-GMT+2

tudor.vlaicu1 and the name is IG xXFrostyeXx

Maria Sky, The Directorate has reviewed your application and they have seen that you may be fit somewhere else within her Majesty's authorities. Therefore, your application was deemed denied. Good luck with your future ventures.

Director Blizzard.
Mission Intelligence, Section 6.
Name: Vanessa Baker
Place and Date of Birth: Planet Cambridge
Biography: Vanessa has served in Her Majesty's Armed Force for 6 years since the year of 815 AS. The experience in the military provided her a lot of knowledge that can not be learnt elsewhere. Although her 6-year service was over and she may be not as skilled as the BIS requires, she is still eager to make contributions for her motherland.
What Section would you like to join and Why? M15.

//OOC Part
Because Snoopy is here too *_*

Have you ever been sanctioned before? If so, why? (This will not impede your chances to become a Cadet) Nope.

What timezone do you live in? UTC 4:00

What is your Skype username? grenadierrm

Miss Baker, your application has been reviewed and your application was lacking information. However, we have decided to give you a conditional accept ion into the service. These conditions have all ready been said to you. Welcome, agent.

Agent Lancaster
Chief of Operations
Director of MI5

//OORP Note for all Applicants:

Please remember to RP as much as you can. The more RP the better. We want to create a solid RP faction so please, RP as well.
[img float=center]http://s8.postimg.org/twubixopx/Untitled_1.png[/img]

Aston walks into the room while observing the environment around, the secretary notices him says "Hello" , Aston replies "Hi" , secretary asks him to take a seat, Secretary asks Aston "Water or Coffee ? " , Aston replies " Water mam, it's good for health and keep man cool " . Aston starts filling paper work

Name: Aston Bunker

Place and Date of Birth: 218, Adler Street, Planet New London , Date : 15/06/799

Biography: I was born in a Rich family of New London , In our over all family member most serve nation while working in Armed forces , my father had his own business so our living was pretty good, my father want me to server nation like my other cousins,

I grew up like a normal child, nothing so special, father want me to serve nation so he send me to Royal Military Academy, there I learnt a lot about ground combat and space combat, it was a nice time, then I join Armed Forces and start full filling my father dream,

I want to full fill my father dream to serve nation it's my duty as well and a dream and also my own wish to explore a little and serve nation in a different way, to help us get more knowledge about our enemies, so I am here, willing to be a part of BIS| and server my nation as always in a way I love to

What Section would you like to join and Why? I would like to join M16 cause I have a little wish to explore deep space , and if I can complete that while serving my nation then I say why not, but if you see me more fit in some other division then I follow as you say.

//OOC Part
Why do you want to join the BIS|? My first intelligence faction , something cool to do and good ranking system to work to rank up, maybe i find some friend and fun like always, and It looks like cool fully Structure Intelligence faction , with proper fields and ranks, so cool

Have you ever been sanctioned before? If so, why? (This will not impede your chances to become a Cadet) Yea I was banned let me give you link : *****

What timezone do you live in? +5

What is your Skype username? Osama.gulryz1
Pages: 1 2 3