Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, I'm a first timer to both the game and the multiplayer of it. So I guess you have all the right to call me a 'noob.'
Also, about 10 minutes after I submitted my registration, I noticed i had made a mistake in my name ;_; it's supposed to be Fish not Fiish(that makes me seem so illiterate...)

Hope you guys like me when you know me and don't destroy me :v
Thanks Smile
Hello there Fiish Tongue Welcome to Discovery, number one rule is having fun but of course there are rules in place to make the game better for everyone. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or another Angel Big Grin See you in space
what's Fiish "welcome" Smile
Hey, leave "Fiish" for a name. I like that one. And I welcome you in the name of Kyushu-Tomioka Alliance. Big Grin
Welcome "Fiish" Smile
(09-15-2014, 04:59 PM)Fiish[RSA] Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there, I'm a first timer to both the game and the multiplayer of it. So I guess you have all the right to call me a 'noob.'
Also, about 10 minutes after I submitted my registration, I noticed i had made a mistake in my name ;_; it's supposed to be Fish not Fiish(that makes me seem so illiterate...)

Hope you guys like me when you know me and don't destroy me :v
Thanks Smile
Welcome to the game and the community, we are all friendly here. Many of us on game will answer questions. I fly a Spatial ship, mid sized heavy weapons and all but my name in game is ????? ha no spoilers connect with me directly, I have more than one ship but I'm not with a Faction. So don't feel pressured to join. Feel around find me I'll guide ya. Show ya some good runs that make fast cash. Legally

My ships are in almost all sectors, have fun and enjoy