Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Blood Dragon Strike Cruiser
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, there is the revisioned model of the Blood Dragon Strike Cruiser. It was becomming symmetrical to avoid possible custom hitbox issues from first scratch. It does also mean changed proportions. Its a lot sleaker now, but longer, because the Forwardgun moved from left side to the front. The FG is exactely centered along x and y axis, which is providing a perfect aiming. Last the mat file. Once more i have used the vanilla mat file for Kusari capships. So the cruiser is comming along with no extra mat file.

[Image: t1_E11ygQSAPWn.jpg] [Image: t1_MP6zJfQypoZ.jpg] [Image: t1_SJJgcVIM3wl.jpg]

The last one was just for comparison purposes. Fortunately there is no oorp in SP:D

AoM
Looks like the Kusarian version of the liberty cruiser
That thing is BEAUTIFUL!

Reminds me of some kinda dragons head.
whoa! Looks cool..

but maybe the wings a little bit bigger?
hm... if i had the cash i might upgrade my redcat to this thing =P
excellent. - especially the texture of that ship are very nice. - maybe you can retexture the togo, too?
Love it.
I already have promised to Yuri to overwork the Togo completely for 4.86. For the moment i only added a 13 th turret on the position, where the downside antenna bowl is currently. This cruiser is the last one i have overworked for next release. The side effect was another model with double FG, but this one will be changed into a Kusari BC with 2 BB turrets and 8 cruiser turrets.

@ Kenzo: If i make the wings a bit bigger they will reach into one turrets fire arch.

AoM
If you are going to radically change the texture colors for the cruiser, I would support retexturing the gunboat too.

Currently, the gunboat and cruiser (and the Togo) look poorly manuafactured from hull-panels bolted together.

The new cruiser looks like a very finely manufactured vessel (like the Kusari vanilla ships). I would suggest also retexturing the gunboat to bring it in-line with the cruiser.

That is, unless you decided you will rework the gunboat together with the Togo for 4.86.

Cheers
Whoa! This ship is a huge gun :laugh:
Looks really nice :ylove:
Pages: 1 2 3