Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Moving Ships to Realiztic Locations.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
So I was just starting up my first Ageira character and when I went to go find the Eagle I discovered that it was no where to be found within Liberty.. now this is strange considering what the description reads as.

Quote:The Eagle stands vigil over the economic interests and, therefore, the ideological interests of Liberty. With its maxed-out power rating and reinforced armor plating, it is the most sophisticated and advanced vessel in the Civilian class. All in all, it delivers the maximum defensive potential and punishing offensive firepower that credits can buy.

Now one would THINK you could find it in Liberty. However the only place you can find it that is not a Guard system is Freeport 9.. For those of you who don't know. Freeport 9 is in Omicron Theta.. Thats one system away from the Corsair's Home World...... Umm What?...

Anyways, the point of this thread is:
1. Bring attention to ships that need to be added to different stations
2. Provide a list of these ships.

Ship: Eagle Civilian Heavy Fighter
Change Suggested: Add into Liberty House system

//if suggested changes are already being done please let me know. Thank you.
The Falcon, Griffin as well as the Eagle could be sold on Pacifica.
All civilian vessels should be sold in each of the 4 colonies.
' Wrote:All civilian vessels should be sold in each of the 4 colonies.

[color=#FFFFFF]YESSSSS!!!!!!!
' Wrote:All civilian vessels should be sold in each of the 4 colonies.

/signed
Already a thread for that: http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;#entry352618

and mine's posted 2 hours earlier! :crazy:

Anyway, I'll copy-paste my title post from there to here:

' Wrote:All those corporations, civilian pilots, freelancers, whoever else ... could use a little help. Civilian ships are the basic, and very common type. I'd love to see Ships like Falcon, Eagle and such ... available in Liberty, Startrackers and Starblazers in Rheinland, or wherever else. I generally don't like the idea of having to go far off to some Zoner station or another house to buy a simple ship for my simple civilian / citizen character.

Hence the Eagle Infocard:

"The Eagle stands vigil over the economic interests and, therefore, the ideological interests of Liberty. With its maxed-out power rating and reinforced armor plating, it is the most sophisticated and advanced vessel in the Civilian class. All in all, it delivers the maximum defensive potential and punishing offensive firepower that credits can buy."

I would really love to see newcomers fly civilian ships instead of getting a Ravenclaw from Rio Grande.
We will have the eagle in the Xeno Guard system next mod...
Thats nice to know it will be in a GUARD system. But I don't feel like getting guard access to try and get a ship that should be readily available to the civilians of each of the houses.
Look in ...\mods\Discovery484\DATA\Equipment in the "Market_ships.ini" file

Play around with it if you want:)
I Quite agree about the civvie vessels, including the eagle and preagle. It doesn't make sense for a civvie to have to go to the omicrons to get a VHF.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7