Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: LH & LR . CC : Poena Base, Subject : new Pirate on the Kepler block
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: TampTtb_zps38c4b146.png]

Greetings, Gents.

Bailey here, Skipper of the Tinkers.Pride

I wanted to inform you that there seems to be a new and greedy little newcomer in your turf. Ship transponder is Ian.Elzer at the moment.
Setup was in Kepler, immediately behind the gate.
He was loitering around in Colorado and followed me to the gate to intercept me before the lane. Demand : 15 mil or die ( with some diplomatic flourish )

No bad blood here, I stripped him off my back with Poena´s guns after negotiations failed and he was determined to kill us.
He managed to get the base gunners angry while I was circling the base,
just as I had calculated *laughs*. But I recon I saw a rescue pod leaving...

Here is a nice guncam pic of his ship and some com logs.
Decide if you want to recruit or scrap him, none of our buisness.

Poena Control :
I figured that he´s a Pirate lone wolf, so there was no danger in flying to Poena.
I hope you don´t mind.
Im ready to offer the 3,6 mil. *tax* to you to repair any damage ( shield was only activated shortly ).
Just send me an account and I´ll transfer the money.
And do express my thanks to the Gunners, good job. Didn´t even touch my shields.
I´ll pass a round at Haven´s Cantina if they ever care to visite.

Oh, but pls : Your crews still have docking acces to the Haven, so may I ask why the T&T/.Tinkers.Pride was shut out ?

With best regards.

Reginald Bailey,
Skipper of the T&T/.Tinkers.Pride

Guncam capture

[Image: TampTte_zpse12cde9d.png]
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Interruptor.Rak.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: RakNostalgic.png][Image: Interruptor.png]

Ey, gents.

Let me just throw this out, that the Lane Hackers also do not seem to have access to the base in question. Just sayin'.

Anyway. Mr Bailey, nice to see you are still alive and kicking, but don't tell me you are surprised about hostile activity around borderworlds. To be brutally honest with you, I've no idea why you sent us this. The issue about docking rights seem to be brought up as a secondary topic and your focus seems to regard the pirate in question.

So eh. Good job at taking him out? I suppose?

It is always a nice feeling to scrap a bomber while on a transport- something I can relate with considering my own ship of choice, but what is it that you are trying to tell us here? That there are pirates in the borderworlds?

If so, thank you for your valuable information, but (at least speaking on the behalf of the Lane Hackers), we were quite well aware of that.

------
On a related note. If by any chance you are contacting the LH due to how we dealt with those Xenos in the past, I should note that until the destination of your cargo starts involving the Omicrons or our own bases, I am not going to go out of my way to hunt down every hostile contact you report harassing the Tinker and Transport.

If you are willing to discuss it, I am open for talks over private channels or my usual spot in the Ames bar.

~Rak

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
(09-19-2014, 07:59 AM)Some Blokes RP Alt Wrote: [ -> ]On a related note. If by any chance you are contacting the LH due to how we dealt with those Xenos in the past, I should note that until the destination of your cargo starts involving the Omicrons or our own bases, I am not going to go out of my way to hunt down every hostile contact you report harassing the Tinker and Transport.

If you are willing to discuss it, I am open for talks over private channels or my usual spot in the Ames bar.

~Rak

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Did definitively not want to bug you, it was more of a cordial message.
See, even if I take quite an Interest in the passage as I pass it quite often,
it´s not our turf. But you are right, none of my buisness.
As for transportation, I´ll remember your info and remain available if you choose to contact us.

With due respect
R. Bailey
[Image: avatar_16685.png?dateline=1368836790]

SHIP ID: LR-Rock'n'Troll
SUBJECT: ~Uh?~

Good,
problem solved
and I will have a look
if Poena has changed something
otherwise, I'm not surprised.
Pirates are everywhere,
kill or die.
Simple.

[Image: e54oZUV.png]

~ Long live The Liberty Rogues!!!!~
~ Rogue "Warlady" Amber ~
[Image: itn8V6D.png]

Ah well now, that's very good to see that silly pirates get a good wallop when they upset our shields, good choice in flying directly to us.

Unfortunately that gun cam image must of been put in the wash, its shrunk I can't see a thing!

As for not being able to dock, that's a strange one; I will personally look into that and add to the roster of dock able friends

to the Lane hackers, I have offered previously, that everyone that wishes to dock is welcome to dock but must fill in a request form, but I say this to you and all lawful and unlawful, that Poena will NOT be a base so that captains can dock and wait for transports, anyone in doing so will immediately not be welcome (as I have said before)

oh! and as for payment for shields, dont worry about it, consider it not a problem as Poena protected you from any loss

Additional:

ok, just checked roster, your ship details have been added

my gun crews will be heading down within a day or to for a few drinks at the Tinkers

Poena Administration out.....

[Image: CbsrVqP.png]