Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Making up to POB's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was outside of a POB and accidentally fired some weapon. Well, needless to say, that was the end of my trade for the day. I respawn and had to duck and dodge to get out of the area.

Question, how long will the POB stay mad? Is there a way to make peace with the base owners to reset trade?
Till server restart.
As far as I know, it is around 8 hours for PoBs, or server restart as Snak3 said.
Hm. You can always PM the administrator of the base to add you to the docking list. A "/base addtag" should turn the base green to you, however I am not exactly sure whether it "cures" base madness in case it is already mad.

It's worth a try.

If the base in question is Falster or Fort Siloso, PM me.
(09-18-2014, 11:06 AM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: [ -> ]Hm. You can always PM the administrator of the base to add you to the docking list. A "/base addtag" should turn the base green to you, however I am not exactly sure whether it "cures" base madness in case it is already mad.

It's worth a try.

If the base in question is Falster or Fort Siloso, PM me.

It the /base addtag is used then he will have to log off and then relog. The Base will be green to himand cause him no problems from there on.

In approximately 46 minutes the Admins will reset the Server and it will not be a problem, as long as he doesn't shoot it again.
Moved to Discovery RP 24/7 Help & Support
Whats te name of the base you shot?