Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: really
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello sirians spacers

how much is needed to supply a POB(my POB) 20000 RA by day? 10000 could be enought for sure!

or, who want help me to construct the core 5 for a base ?

regards

NoMe
I am afraid Core 5 PoBs are only one per official faction. Or, did they change anything?
from : http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=80349

Base repair rates and damage rates are:
Wear and Tear Damage every 20 seconds = 200 + (base level x 200)
Repair every 20 seconds = base level x number of types of repair commodities x 60,000

Every 20 seconds the base will check for damage and use 2 Reinforced Alloy to repair the damage. Then it checks for damage again. If it detects more damage it will use 2 Robotic Hardware to make repairs. Then it will check for damage again. If it detects damage it will use 2 Hull Segments. It will repeat this cycle once for every base level. So, it will do it once for Base Level 1, twice for Base Level 2, and so on. This is one repair cycle that processes every 20 seconds.

If, after it makes repairs with Reinforced Alloys, it detects no damage it will not continue the cycle. If, after it makes repairs with Robotic Hardware, it detects no damage it will not continue the cycle.

A base that goes unassualted will use 8640 Reinforced Alloy per 24 hour period to repair the Wear and Tear damage.

(09-20-2014, 11:18 AM)Moriarty. Wrote: [ -> ]I am afraid Core 5 PoBs are only one per official faction. Or, did they change anything?

Not as far as I noticed
hello

i'm ok with you two!

if i post a special request it's probably possible to do! (core5)

and you are right in the 8640 needed!

ok ok not 20000 but 17280 by day! how much to do it(job proposition) ?

sometime, i"m not enought motivated, like today!
(09-20-2014, 11:19 AM)FynnMcScrap Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-20-2014, 11:18 AM)Moriarty. Wrote: [ -> ]I am afraid Core 5 PoBs are only one per official faction. Or, did they change anything?

Not as far as I noticed

I guess not.

(02-04-2007, 02:34 PM)Igiss Wrote: [ -> ]
  • Core Five
      - Official factions that have proven responsible and productive role playing members of the community for at least three months as Core 4, may request to have their bases upgraded to Core 5.
      - Once approved, base owner will receive, from the admins, another set of 'blueprints' to upgrade their base. Again, these blueprints are non transferable and any abuse will result in loss of base.
      - With the upgrade to Core 5, wear & tear damage on the base will be disabled, and owners can further request the removal of FWO consumptions through a special roleplay request.
      - Only one Core 5 base per official faction is permitted.
I can confirm that a Core 4 base uses 2.000 Food/Water/Oxy each 24 hours + 9.000 RA ~

And about the core 5 the rule says it. It is a perk for official factions only.

regards,
Rebirth
(09-20-2014, 11:37 AM)Rebirth Wrote: [ -> ]I can confirm that a Core 4 base uses 2.000 Food/Water/Oxy each 24 hours + 9.000 RA ~

And about the core 5 the rule says it. It is a perk for official factions only. Would be too op for only one player. Even though, I do want a Core 5 Upgrade but will never get it.

regards,
Rebirth

i know the rules!

i respect the rules! Wink

as you can see, i need some suppliers!

the job is well payed! but how much you need to do it(20000 RA/day)
Base location, ID / IFF and tradeable commodities ?

We take no route that is one way trade.
Set an appropriate price for RA ( or FOW ect ) and tell us what we can take back from your base, eh ?
(09-20-2014, 11:50 AM)FynnMcScrap Wrote: [ -> ]Base location, ID / IFF and tradeable commodities ?

We take no route that is one way trade.
Set an appropriate price for RA ( or FOW ect ) and tell us what we can take back from your base, eh ?

the RA price is setted at 1000/1 and the run is 30km! there is a little restriction, only the indies are allowed to respect(RP) and not all the indies but almost(lawfull is required)

if the base is enought supplyed, i can make the job needed to have an exchange!

when the base run correctly it is possible to have +/- 5 millions profit by run!

regards
to be more clear, the +/-7 millions profit are for this short way(30km) +/- 5 minutes by run! for a 5K

freelancers are welcome too!
Pages: 1 2