Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Ageira Innovations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: vkiXtGH.png]

It has been a few days since a set of terms were offered to one of your pilots who was asked to deliver them to higher management and we've received no response.

To reiterate our request, our group is allowed access to shipments of Ageira light arms for the purpose of distribution and transportation only. We are also willing and able to ensure that any such shipments are transported in heavily armored ships only to ensure that they do not fall into pirate hands.

If there are any additional terms or if this proposal never reached your CEO, further negotiations on this channel are possible.

~Cash Ivankov, Deputy Maurader
[Image: qff6ZIp.png]
[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: Cash Ivankov, Deputy Marauder

Mr. Ivankov,

I have been notified of your request, but as you can imagine such minor business arrangement slipped my mind as I was occupied with other affairs. Now that you have contacted us, I do have obligation to respond in timely fashion.

As Anthony Hall explained, we are the only corporation with highest concern for our product safety, thus we only use heavily armored and armed vessels to transport our shipments. If your group can offer similar effort to secure shipments, then I see no reason not to start this cooperation to increase profits of both parties.

However, in return for this possible collaboration, I would require certain materials to be brought back to Detroit Munitions that our own transports cannot bring due to law complications. This list is as follows:
  • Tungsten from Tau-31
  • Aluminium from Munich
  • High-Temperature Alloy from Munich
  • HazMat Canisters from New Berlin
And on top of that, some of our employees enjoys Synthetic Marijuana. While I do not support this hobby of theirs, if it increases their productivity, I see no harm in it. So one shipment of this weekly would warrant monetary reward. Obviously, this is completely optional as it is less than legal and our corporation will deny anything regarding this offer if it comes to that.

Sincerely,

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations.
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]
Mr. John White,

I am glad to hear that you believe both of our groups can mutually profit from this arrangement and I have no doubt we will. ALL of the requested materials should prove little trouble to acquire, if you understand my meaning. The only material among this list that will require a certain degree of difficulty will be the Tungsten as it passes through a fairly active warzone. I have no doubt we will be able to obtain supplies of it, though they may not be as regular as you would like.

To again reassure any security issues that may arise, we have limited access to the "Bison" battletransport. Alongside this, our own salvagers have been reinforced to withstand the intense radiation and harshness of various denser scrap fields, they should prove equally capable of safeguarding any cargo from any kind of attempts.

As a final note, I personally believe that employee productiveness is more important than additional material so this delivery will likely be first.

~Cash Ivankov, Deputy Marauder

Mr. Ivankov,

The exchange went well and reward has been wired once the product has reached the hangar.

The swiftness and spotless business deal leaves me confident that Ageira Innovations can look forward to more of your deliveries and perhaps more fluent collaboration in near future.

Sincerely,

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations

Mr. Ivankov,

I was told that all cooperation has been going smoothly and my employees relayed that joint convoys were a total success. I am happy that this business venture is going forward.

Perhaps, in due time, we could start doing business on larger and more lucrative scale. To be more precise, it might involve transporting our top-of-the-line and not-yet-approved munitions to clients who would prefer possibly more effective, yet not-fully-tested equipment to defend themselves from criminals.

Sincerely,

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations

Mr. Ivankov,

Ageira Innovations has secured the position of primary branch and we are now have the ability to further Ageira's position in Sirius. Since we have already collaborated on numerous cases, I'd like to inquire whether Junker Marauders would be interested in open-entry policy regarding our stations. There is a possibility to allow Marauder vessels to freely dock on our stations to obtain and distribute our products.

However, the previous agreement to use properly armored and armed spacecrafts would remain. Additional request would be that all deliveries are accounted for by legal law enforcement or corporate stations and planets. Distributing our products to Freeports would be prohibited under the basis that there are no guarantees for products to remain away fro criminal hands.

If you are interested to pursue this business possibility further, please respond at earliest convenience.

Sincerely,

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations

So far we have no complaints regarding our relationship with Ageira and indeed it has proven quite profitable. I see no reason why this should not continue. With this change in business relations and more trust we would like to know if Ageira had a specific destination for any exported weapons in mind or any specific shipments.

We would also like to know if this stipulation involving Freeports applies to Freeports only or Zoner stations in general.

~Cash Ivankov, Deputy Marauder

Dear Mr. Ivankov,

My apologies for delayed response. It is the very first thing I will do once I fulfill the obligations of current business deal.

Ageira Innovations is in dire need to obtain a certain commodities that Rheinland is manufacturing but doesn't allow for Ageira to transport legally. Those are the following items:

30.000 units of Ablative Armor Plating
15.000 units of Aluminum

I propose to exchange this cargo for Ageira products at the borders of Rheinland, where we are no longer bound by their laws and can transport them without fear of heavy sanctions. I am offering 200% reward on the items when they are delivered to individual Marauders who make the exchange. In addition to that, your organisation will be rewarded 50.000.000 credits for discretion and additional 50.000.000 credits if this is fulfilled during the next 6 hours.

Sincerely,

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations

Dear Mr. Ivankov,

I am very pleased that your organisation fulfilled this obligation with utmost swiftness and without any problems. We have mentioned your involvement on this project to our contractor. I believe you have found the wired payment to your accounts.

Now, onto the next business arrangement. Once again, my apologies for the long delay, but our obligations to Republic of Liberty regarding Jump Gates to Alberta and Minnesota to priority over Light Arms. Now that we have finally completed these projects, and only Trade Lanes are left, I can finally dedicate more resources and times

To make it simple and clear, Light Arms are to be delivered to only lawful corporate or law enforcement stations defined as such by Liberty, Bretonia and Kusari laws as well as Gas Miners Guild and Independent Miners Guild. Delivering them to any criminal entity is prohibited. Deliveries to stations belonging to Junkers or Zoners are prohibited under the assumption that the cargo might end up in criminals' hands. We make no judgement on it, but precautionary methods are warranted.

The single most important client of ours is Kingdom of Bretonia due to their situation regarding war against Gallia as well as two terrorist group within their borders. 100.000 units of Light Arms delivered to Kensington Shipping Platform in New London and Lancaster Trade Center in Newcastle will be rewarded with additional 200.000.000 SC ( 1000 SC per each unit ). After that, please notify us with supply logs and we will provide a new destination for deliveries. This bonus is valid until 822-04-01. Completion of it before the deadline will be rewarded with additional 100.000.000 SC.

I will start filling required paperwork to update our docking allowances, so that Junker Marauders would be able to take Light Arms without much hassle.

Sincerely,

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations