Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Which would've been better?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So which one would've been better as a primary foe? (nerd) Btw there's only ONE correct answer. Gallia or the Sol Coalition? =P
Tractors.
HERETIC! (pulls out a pitchfork and torch!)
(09-22-2014, 11:24 PM)Tabris Wrote: [ -> ]Btw there's only ONE correct answer

I doubt that.

for the record though, 'eff Sol...it's a non-issue

& just so you know there is only one correct answer to this other poll:

1: this poll is stupid
or
2: this poll is idiotic

There is only one correct answer
[Image: 0001-440674e2-4e7c1983-bd9e-09ab489f.png]
Not gonna lie, I'm no fan of either of those options.

Flood.
Everyone know the best invaders are the 5 sleeper ships, invading nomad space.

Here's to another 821 years ahead!
Exactly. Humans are the ultimate invaders/foes/trolls here...

Nomad City. Never forget.
just to clarify my pov, imho. anything with the name 'Sol' in it doesn't deserve to be given the time of day.

There's no character alive in disco that has a connection to Sol any more than anyone alive today has a connection to the Roman empire. Society may be inspired by Sol, but for the sake of argument, I may be of Irish decent, but I'm not Irish. I'm an American that has Irish ansestory...after hundreds of years of separation, that ansestory means little to nothing. What I actually identify with is the upbringing in the environment I was born in.

When I play, my characters in Sirius don't truly identify with anything in regards to Sol when it existed anymore than I truly identify with the Irish back during the potato famine.

It's just history, but it doesn't & has never defined my present both in reality & in character

Those who latch onto any mention of Sol, I consider weak & don't understand the generational passage of time
Need to add another option.

Lythrilux
Pages: 1 2 3 4