Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To : LH~ Rak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: vkiXtGH.png]

I've run into you a few times, typically in the company of our very own Mr Vladimir Scorpius and you seem to be a fairly resourceful dude. While I'm assuming Scorpius is too busy for this kind of project, you seem to be a fair candidate.

Basically, we're currently undergoing a specific project on Cartagena Shipyard up in Omicron-81. The details of this are currently kept close to home, but the part that will likely interest you is the following term. Note that this is not our project, we're merely organizing a team together to help with it.
  • Between 100-250 million credits per member of the engineer team depending on lead engineers assessment

To give you some details regarding the project, all I can tell you without you getting there is that it's of a technical nature and on a shipyard. You'll be reporting to the project lead, Jessica Snow. If you find any of this favorable, please make your way to Cartagena as soon as possible after dropping an acceptance or refusal.

~Cash Ivankov, Deputy Marauder
[Image: qff6ZIp.png]
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Interruptor.Rak.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

[Image: RakNostalgic.png][Image: Interruptor.png]

Greetings, Mr Ivankov.

I am truly glad that I've lived up to your high standards and have been chosen as your second contact right after Mr Scorpy, who knows about hands-on technology as much as I know about proper combat tactics.

I will give you credit, your jokes are better than mine.

Sadly, with that in mind, I've no idea how seriously I should take this offer. I just happen to have a trip planned to the Omicrons in the very near future, so I might just as well drop in and say hi, if only to sate my curiosity.

While monetary value is a splendid choice to tempt me with, depending on the parties and technology involved, I might take my pay in a different manner.

Now if you will excuse me, I have to find where the hell is Omicron 81 again.
I've not heard that name used ever since the Blue Lotus Syndicate disappeared.

See you soon, I suppose.

~Rak

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...