Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Third time's the charm.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya Smile Heart

My name is Casey. This is my third time trying to play Discovery and this time I know it will work!

The first time I joined I had major mental problems and a complete fear of social situation, luckily now I've started to get help for that so that isn't an excuse anymore!

Second time was about a month ago. I played for about 3 days, I was happily grinding scrap metal and made about 20 million before a complete and catastrophic problem with my computer, the whole motherboard just gone Sad

Third time! Right, I am here, fixed computer, fixed phobias and I am ready to throw myself in.

My first character is called Celeste Calloway and I am hoping to join the Deep Space Engineering corporation. You will probably see me flying around Liberty a lot. I don't know much about this game at all but I'm starting to get used to the flying controls.

I hope we can be friends, and if not, I hope I can hide from you!
Welcome aboard.
Of the drowning ship.
Welcome to the community. It's always good to see new people, especially in Liberty (:>)
Welcome here. You might have known the important stuff anyway. So, see ya in space.
Well I know bits and pieces Smile

I know not to bring in drugs or any stuff from Rheinland in but it will be a while before I can commit every last rule to memory! I'll do my best not to step on any toes though.

I don't know my way around or what ship to fly and equipment and such but it will be a lot of fun finding out .
Welcome, hope to see you stay!

The Rheinland - Liberty Embargo is an inRP law, meaning that if you're unlawful or quasi-lawful, you don't have to actually follow it. You do, however, need to follow the server rules, as described here.

Make sure to ask the [Angels] tagged players if you need any help (it's almost a 24 hours service Tongue )

Have fun!
Welcome back to Disco, again!
Welcome...back, I guess!
I hope you have fun 'round here. Don't get discouraged if something bad happens to you in-game because of some players(talking in general, not talking about specific people) or because of some other stuff.
If you've returned after all those bad problems you've had, then I'm fairly sure you'll be staying here at least a few months. See ya in space!
Welcome.
Maybe I'll stop you on my rogue.
Muahahahahhaahaa *cough *
Welcome,
have a great time on our server!!