Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Greetings and Hello All!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
>>>INCOMING TRANSMIT ION, PLEASE SWITCH TO GENERAL CHANNEL 2<<<

Greetings All!

My name is Cliff Starlight, a new soul to Discovery! I'll admit, I've played around a bit on the server without properly introducing myself but now i'm comfortable I'll be around for a while thought I'd say hello!

If you find me in space, I'm always up for some RP, and once I've settled down a little I'll probably look to join a player faction if possible (currently B.H aroundvarious House space).

See you in space!

>>>ENDING TRANSMITION, THANKS FOR YOUR TIME<<<
Hey dude, welcome, if you need any help you can PM me, or just ask here on forums...see you in space Smile
Hey Cliff, and welcome to the server. Hope you enjoy your stay!

Here's the server rules. There's a lot of them, but mainly pay attention to 3.1 Wink

See ya in space (again).

~Lane Hacker
Welcome , gd abd hf
Hello, welcome here. Ciao in space Big Grin
hey m8 gr8 to have u here,have luck

Welcome to the world of Discovery Cliff,

there will certainly be many players who will see you in space, to be recognized it the "thing". ^^

Good luck, lots of fun and drop me a line if you need some assistance.

Michel (Max)

Hey there, if you have any questions then feel free to ask an Angel (: We are tagged [Angels] in game. Have fun!
Welcome.

All questions related to world domination and the inner-workings of manually-operated cheese graters go to me
Yay an RP lover! WOO!
Pages: 1 2