Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: RP Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Say i am a Bounty Hunter/ Merc, found a guy having 5 mil bounty on his head. i make him aware of the bounty. Now if he says he will pay me 5 mil. the Bounty Right now..and i accept it & leave him. (I am not police or navy so its not fine)

so its counted as piracy? am i breaking ID rules?
If you didn´t ask for the money but he offered them all by himself, then I believe it´s ok by rules.
(09-27-2014, 05:25 PM)Laura C. Wrote: [ -> ]If you didn´t ask for the money but he offered them all by himself, then I believe it´s ok by rules.

that's correct.

in RP your a guy looking to get paid after doing the dirty deed. It works kinda like a merc. If you get offered to get payed more to leave the guy alone then you can take it and be on your way happily.
thanks...Big Grin
No, that just makes you a dirty bounty hunter.
(09-28-2014, 04:16 AM)Highland Laddie Wrote: [ -> ]No, that just makes you a dirty bounty hunter.

as long as you get your pay lol Big Grin
if you're willing to go off book & be open to bribery, imho, you shoulda negotiated a price somewhere above the bounty itself

yay wisdom
well yeah that's what to do....
unless you know your opponent is hard to kill anyways so just take the money and go haha.
(09-28-2014, 04:16 AM)Highland Laddie Wrote: [ -> ]No, that just makes you a dirty bounty hunter.

Dirtier only would be taking the money then killing him anyways. Which would also be fine inRP, I'd like to think if you Roleplay a Douche.
(09-28-2014, 02:15 PM)Havok Wrote: [ -> ]

Dirtier only would be taking the money then killing him anyways. Which would also be fine inRP, I'd like to think if you Roleplay a Douche.

This is the actual thing i am worried about..Tongue Taking money and claiming the bounty.......will i be in trouble if he presents proof?
Pages: 1 2