Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: System map discussion thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
' Wrote:Which Gallic system will be the central system? Is there a New Paris yet to be revealed?

From what i am reading the new Gallic house will not be fully completed for 4.85 as per igiss.
Therefore a New Paris for 4.86 is very possible.
Nice, very nice. Can't wait to get into Gallia.
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh....Im going to charge through gallia in my battlestar to see what it has to offer, hell i might join the navy:). Who' will be the leader of the Gallian navy?
Is that already taken? Do they have their own battleships/cruisers/gunboats?
fighters? This is epic i cant wait.
*Jaws Drop*
Awsome. so much more to explore.
Great Work
It looks really neat to me! I'm excited.

As has been said, Gallia is kind of linear. What about something like a connection between Lorraine and Dauphine?

In any case, it looks like there's a lot of interesting bits. Saar and Mackenzie? And is Humboldt disconnected?

Anyway, I can't wait to do future exploration!
Regarding the singleplayer jumpholes, please remove it, Igiss.

These jumphole were never supposted to be usable in multiplayer.
And they can be easily disabled even if you want to keep up the SP compability.

Regarding the placement of the new house systems, i fear they are in the wrong spot.
' Wrote:Regarding the singleplayer jumpholes, please remove it, Igiss.

These jumphole were never supposted to be usable in multiplayer.
And they can be easily disabled even if you want to keep up the SP compability.

Regarding the placement of the new house systems, i fear they are in the wrong spot.

I use the NY > NY jumphole then NY > Texas jumphole when going to the Junker base in Texas
It's clear and free of anybody and no Jumpgate lines.
These jumpholes are now offering a service for those who have adapted to what is there.
Looks massive! And I still have even visited only 30% of the systems available now.
Don't mind me askin', but does this show as a sign of the next mod coming out within the next 1-2 months?
*Looks at "Omicron-92"*

Nomad systems = win. Same go's for kusari. Great job!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12