Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: System Ownership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Blizzard here...

Just wondering:

A. To buy a system must a faction be offical?

B. Can someone please post the owned systems and bases? (owned by corsairs)

C. Insead of buying a system is it possible to buy a base?

D. Who owns Omicron Gamma? (as in which faction, TBH, Benitez etc...)

E. If 'C.' is correct and you can buy bases, do you think that a faction (that owns a system with 2 bases/planets in it) would or could sell you one of them?

Thank you all

Blizzard out....
A. Yes, you must be a official faction with a minimun amount of time as a faction to purchase a system.

B. TBH (Omicron 91?) and Benitez (Omicron 94) are the two Corsair factions that own systems.

C. No. But in certain cases Factions have been offered the posibility of purchasing half a system, that would make it one or two bases.

D. Corsairs !

E. you can not purchase bases, that i know factions can not sell bases.

This is all to the best of my knowledge, i might be wrong on certain aspects,
if i am someone correct me please.
Blizz if you want a place that HS can call home. Use Leon Base in O41. sure the space is radioactive but lot's of traders and activity move through there. you'll never get bored.
Would this be Ok with the other Corsairs?
You can call any base that you want home, just do not claim ownership and rule over it unless it is within you right in RP & server rules.
If you want to operate a small clan/faction out of it ask the leading faction in the area for permission first.
I have suggested in the past that a corsair group go to Battleship Fez in Omicron 47 for a long time, we have a corsair presence in most of the bases at this point, the ones not being used are Battleship Fex and Yaren in Omicron Delta, but Delta is not far from Gamma, so we still have a presence, but we should try and generate some action in O47 and O49, where we should be doing things but are not.
' Wrote:You can call any base that you want home, just do not claim ownership and rule over it unless it is within you right in RP & server rules.
You you want to operate a small clan/faction out of it ask the leading faction in the area for permission first.

Leon would be good as its right on the Alien organisms route - the OPG also tax that one alot so you would probably end up flying beside them, which is good, you couldnt hope for a better bunch of ne'er to wells to have as your wingmen and mentors.

you will also have Hessians barking at you;)

Make sure you remember the Corsair rules for traders though - i.e. which ones we'll let into gamma or our bases.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=22845

Edit: from there you could also work in Omega 47 as Zelot has said - which i saw after i posted and is a good idea.... its a big system but is rarely patrolled
**Incoming Transmission**

So do I have offical clearence by the Elder Council to set up a laboratory and private hanger bay within Leon, for the Hs.

I will release blue prints of the designs if i can and we would be greatly honoured to have permission to use such an amazing base.

It will be used for research mainly, but it will be a great aset to the rest of the Corsairs defending Crete, because any Hessians that pass through there to invade Gamma can be scouted and followed.

Please allow us the use of this base.

Blizz out....
|Incoming Transmission|
To: Hs Blizzard

Hola Amigo
I advise you ask OPG. Since they the the ones who operate out of the base more then anyone.
Remember, Leon base is a relatively small base and you are exposed to tense radiation.
If you do get access to it, acquire the appropriate gear for that area.

Regards
Ramirez Gonzales

End//
OPG operate heavily from omega 41 and omega 5. They being the two main bases of our operations. The best recommendation i can make is that you use
battleship Fez in Omega 47 as your own base. fez is only one jump of said trade routes and so far as I know no corsairs have ever populated it as a Base. Another alternative of course is Yaren base in Delta which has no one currently based there. Indeed considering the capital ship base that the HS seems to have aquired I feel that you wold be best suited to deployment here.

The OPG is furiously protective of its Zone of Influence in the omegas and while we would welcome you into our home it is unlikely we would be happy about sharing it on a more permanent basis. Particularly since so many of your pilots prefer cruisers and capitals I think a better Zone Of Influence would be Delta where there is an abundance of Nomad, Bounty hunter and other assorted miscreants in capitals of their own to be slain. naturally a pair of eyes in the Deltas would also be good for the expansion of the corsair people and regular support would be given from crete and cadiz by the OPG and Im certain the TBH would be happy to lend a hand if the local BH were to become a threat on a larger scale.

Of the two main options I see available from 47 and Yaren Id certainly recommend Yaren and would be prepared to petition in the council for your people to get a permanent recognition as your ZOI. Also it would be a valuable opportunity to strengthen ties with the Order groups who are currently heavily outgunned by combined Liberty and Bounty hunter fleets.

Think well on this matter amigo.

Warlord of the OPG.

Gentle.
Pages: 1 2