Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Laws vs ID - Cryer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Cryer's ID says that they can transport Human Organs, Synth Weed and Stabi.

Liberty laws say, that Stabi and Synth Weed can only be transported by official representatives of Cryer.

As a Liberty lawful can I pew an indie cryer that transports Synth Weed and refuses to drop it?
Yeah, if you are inRPly following laws to the letter, or ooRPly just wanna troll the player.

I have contacted [LN] leader months ago to remove "official" snippet. Nothing till now happened.
I think "official" respresentatives of Cryer in this instance means Cryer ID ships, not an official Cryer faction.
(09-30-2014, 07:48 PM)Highland Laddie Wrote: [ -> ]I think "official" respresentatives of Cryer in this instance means Cryer ID ships, not an official Cryer faction.

Quote:Cryer Pharmaceuticals official representatives (Cryer| only) vessels may export:
- Med-Stasis Bands
- Pharmaceuticals
- Stabiline
- Synthetic Marijuana

Also I've been told by someone that would rather remain anonymous that indeed 'official representative' means someone with a tag.
Wants to play Cryer indie, gets pirated by lawfuls.
(09-30-2014, 07:51 PM)Protégé Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-30-2014, 07:48 PM)Highland Laddie Wrote: [ -> ]I think "official" respresentatives of Cryer in this instance means Cryer ID ships, not an official Cryer faction.

Quote:Cryer Pharmaceuticals official representatives (Cryer| only) vessels may export:
- Med-Stasis Bands
- Pharmaceuticals
- Stabiline
- Synthetic Marijuana

Also I've been told by someone that would rather remain anonymous that indeed 'official representative' means someone with a tag.

It´s not player friendly much, but yes, technically only official (and for long time dead) faction with tagged ships can transport it legally by the law.

(09-30-2014, 08:17 PM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]Wants to play Cryer indie, gets pirated by lawfuls.

Sounds like a theme for good meme...
(09-30-2014, 08:17 PM)Snak3 Wrote: [ -> ]Wants to play Cryer indie, gets pirated by lawfuls.

1) Get license.
2) Link the thread into bitlink.
3) ????
4) Profit.
//wrong name
Dude you are replying with a RP forum account outside of the RP section.
My mistake, the point is that the Cryer ID specifically says they can legally deliver synthetic marijuana and stabiline. So, why would there be a Liberty permission permitting a Cryer Pharmaceutical faction to deliver it? Not to mention, it's in their Zone of Influence, so the legal transportation of stabiline and synthetic marijuana actually makes sense.
Pages: 1 2 3