Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Players bastilled: Green.Peace; <G>Gaian.Peafowl; <G>Triskelion; Ulgor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Green.Peace; <G>Gaian.Peafowl; <G>Triskelion; Ulgor have been sent to Bastille for:

Quote:1.3 Every player must have one ID equipped on their ship. Player should follow the restrictions and allowances listed in their ID and their roleplay and conduct must match the actions of their characters. In cases where these restrictions and allowances conflict with the server rules, the ID overrides the rules.

Consequences:

You all have booked a nice short holiday trip to Bastille, oh wait, you didnt book that? My bad, I sent you there.
Why did he do that? Thats what you may ask.
I did that because Gaians and Freelancers shouldnt fly ships with a cargo hold this big.
This leaves us with two options, option one is that you just tell me how you want to fix this, this means that you tell me, either which ID you want to use with your current ship, or which ship you want to use with your current ID.
Option two is that you enjoy Bastille a lot and want to stay there for all eternity. (I would really choose option 1, but thats just me).

If you post in this sanction and are not directly involved or a leader of the accused person's faction be advised that you are consenting to be subjected to the reprisal of my choice which may involve in game repercussions up to a ban. Blaming members of your immediate family, neighbours, friends, pets, and assorted Orcs, Trolls and any other legendary creatures may result in the use of Admin Right #CTE 750AE
Edit: Oh yeah, my ship is Green.Peace
Oh wow, I paid for the ship from the forums and renamed it without bothering to check whether or not the ID and the ship work together. Sorry about that, I was assuming that the person I brought the ship from would have already checked that out and everything would be fine. Apparently not.

Seeing as it's a Corsair train and used to be sitting in Corsair space can I get a Corsair ID placed on it please?
Number one, released.
You can use it, they said, ID error, they said...

Sorry, my bad. I'd like to leave <G>Gaian.Peafowl in Bastille for now and SRP it later. If that's not possible, I'll switch it to Sair Trans instead. Sorry again.
Jansen best admin, will surely fix soon!
The ID has been updated, which apparently had happened before but didnt really get communicated too well and got removed when an update was done, thats where the confusion seems to have come from. Blame Bradmin.

The Gaian ships are back to their base, sorry for the trouble guys.