Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Topic Closed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Done, and over.
If he was so smart, he should have kept his mouth shut because now they know his name. There's simply nothing smart in doing that, because if you fooled the Navy IC'ly, they'll take care of you too - even if they don't have the proof.
simple deception - however badly performed. a little gleeful announcement can be made..... to your pirate / smuggler mates at the crete bar.

but if you do it in new york system com-channels..... the chances that you are being..... intercepted another time are significantly greater. - so you just incriminated yourself publicly and ruined your future profit. - too much gloating over the navy can ruin your life much.
Hehe, /renameme
A real smuggler would have kept quiet but you had to announce your meaningless win.,
So now you are exploiting the rename function, something the community hopes would not happen.
With my most sincere breath of sarcasm i say "yay" to you.
' Wrote:Hehe, /renameme

2 millions, hey that's close to the smuggling fine :rolleyes:
Somehow I think this wasn't about credits, if it was he'd simply chug the diamond run.

Rename abuse is an interesting term, I think it's well withing rp to rename a ship if the old name draws too much attention, don't you?

It's true, smugglers rename their ships pretty often.
' Wrote:I think it's well withing RP to rename a ship if the old name draws too much attention, don't you?

I concur. Hacking a ship's transponder should be a very easy task to do. The same should be happening for cargo identifiers (cargo containers carry identifiers, the whole system created by Ageira).
' Wrote:Hehe, I think smugglers have gotten smarter.

I loled @ this one.

[Image: lolz1-1.jpg]
*laughs*
WIN
No matter what others say. The Navy got ownED. I like him admiting that it was actually a deception. He did it to embarass them and that counts because a normal cowardish smuggler would stay quiet.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6