Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Cassini
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Figured i'd have a little show-and-tell about the new Cassini system updates, here goes ...

Spoilers? You know better than that. -Del

Bases:

Terre Haute Shipyard + Destroyer Quietly Confident
[Image: TerreHaute.jpg]

Attica Base + Destroyer Graviton
[Image: Attica.jpg]

Foster Base + Pulsar
[Image: FosterComparison.jpg]

Others:

Pulsar Up Close
[Image: PulsarClose.jpg]

Jump Hole Defences
[Image: NewDessies.jpg]

DSE Transport Wreck + Fighter Wrecks
[Image: DSETransport.jpg]
Looks nice, very nice, but how did the Rogues get their mitts on five destroyers?
3 destroyers as a guard for a jump hole...Wow maybe 2 but 3 seems a bit over kill.
See Terre Haute Shipyard? Yeah ...:P

Also, virtually every destroyer we have is being used in defence of Cassini. it's our supposed fortress. The only ones we have that aren't there are the Attitude Adjuster and Sovereign's one (not sure of the name). Oh and the New York one ... but that doesn't count;)
I'd say three around the JH is too much...
While 3 around the jump hole may seem excessive, please bare in mind that these are our ONLY destroyers. Not just that but beyond the jumphole defenses there really isn't much to stop trespassers. We have no weapon platforms and only those 2 dockable destroyers to protect 4 bases. And trust me when I say that Werewolves aren't the best system guardians.
Very nice, Chris. I thought we weren't allowed to add anymore stationary Destroyers, though?
Everything in that system was OK'd with Igiss beforehand, Pulsar inclusive. The Destroyers also have a more authentic loadout than the standard Cerberus/Rheinland Missile Turret one. They use Outcast Destroyer Turrets, a couple of infernoes (even if they don't work properly, it adds to the feel) and I think it was 4 cerbs.
' Wrote:Looks nice, very nice, but how did the Rogues get their mitts on five destroyers?

Because we are secretly being funded by the LSF, LN, LPI, RM, KNF, KSP, and BPA...for no reason what-so-ever. :D:P

EDIT: Oh, forgot to comment on the system...VERY nice.:)
Minor twitch about the destroyer names, if I recall, the plan for Rose's story involves the Graviton getting blown up as part of removing anyone still loyal to Valdar. Also, the Quietly Confidant was a battleship originally, wasn't it?

As for my dessie, I don't actually have one (Del said 'meh, not necessary' and I agreed) but if I did have one it would be LR-War.of.the.Roses, so if you need to replace the Graviton's name with another then that would work. If you need an infocard for it I can write that up too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4