Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Returning to discovery after 2 years of inactivity.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello to everyone, old and new.

Some might remember me, but probably not for the most part.

I've decided to give disco another run, as I have some rather fond memories of this game and mod playing as a member of various factions, and with others who were around to have fun and enjoy the mod, so here goes!

After having logged onto all of my old accounts, and realising that I've lost 6 accounts worth of ships was quite the blow.. but oh well, time to discover some more.
Good to be back.

Wish me luck.
Angel

-edit So this went well
Hi, and welcome back. Good salt signature btw Smile
Welcome back!
I remember your avatar I believe. Welcome back!
(10-08-2014, 03:56 PM)Matthew.Keil Wrote: [ -> ]Hello to everyone, old and new.

Some might remember me, but probably not for the most part.

I've decided to give disco another run, as I have some rather fond memories of this game and mod playing as a member of various factions, and with others who were around to have fun and enjoy the mod, so here goes!

After having logged onto all of my old accounts, and realising that I've lost 6 accounts worth of ships was quite the blow.. but oh well, time to discover some more.
Good to be back.

Wish me luck.
Angel

Be prepared for some BIG changes and yeah, these days accounts go away after 3 months of inactivity (correct me if I'm wrong here!).

Post your ship/s names here and you *might* find a few extra credits on one of them.....

Good luck. Wink
Welcome back to disco, some stuff has changed. I'm sure that you can move along with it :}
MATTHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back
Why thank yeeee.

...etc I definitely remember you, and your avatar.

I've noticed a couple, some interesting stuff so far, and awesome ship models! Great to see some variety. That's extremely kind of you sir, but I'd prefer to pay it back to you should you decide to do that. Working in some way for ones stuffz is far more rewarding.

YEEEEEEE, Long time man, and thanks Smile

If anyone remembers me, I'll be playing on: BustRucket or An.Old.Hand for the time being.
See you guys in space!
Hey there! Welcome back. I don't usually post in these but I swear I've seen those names before.
(10-09-2014, 12:50 PM)Snoopy Wrote: [ -> ]Hey there! Welcome back. I don't usually post in these but I swear I've seen those names before.

Quite possible indeed.
Pages: 1 2