Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: 'Tardation. So bad that I want to facepalm through my face.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay. Fine. It's not that bad. But this is gonna be so stupidly random, that I have no idea how one would react to it.

But really. This is so ironic since I just recently looked around the media center subforum for a reason.

Do not. I repeat. Do not, try to make an image for use in disco with a transparent background with brushes (Premade, of course.) that have their color to be PICKED AS BLACK.

WHEN THE FORUM IS ALREADY BLACK.

ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU LACK EXPERIENCE IN PHOTOSHOP.

This is the equivalent to a bird getting thrown down towards the earth at ten thousand miles per hour while effectively burning in the process and faceplanting on the ground so badly that even a faceplant through your face wouldn't be enough to comprehend the amount of tardation that just went through in the efforts of trying to understand that if I actually made a legitimate complaint, or tried to complain in FLOOD and get completely turned down because #Pessimism.

But then discarding it to flood for a reason that even baffles the brightest mind.

Pay no attention to it. Kthxbai.
[Image: b2AHAQ1.jpg]
Go make a sandwich
(10-09-2014, 03:37 PM)Oblivion Wrote: [ -> ]Go make a sandwich

In mother Russia, sandwitch makes you
(10-09-2014, 03:43 PM)Caelumaresh Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2014, 03:37 PM)Oblivion Wrote: [ -> ]Go make a sandwich

In mother Russia, sandwitch makes you

Please, no sand witches! Especially sand witches from Russia!

[Image: sand-witch.jpg]
lol Sand Witch.
Yeah, i automatically typod that T there ^^
(10-09-2014, 02:27 PM)Syf Wrote: [ -> ]WHEN THE FORUM IS ALREADY BLACK.

It's not.
Only sometimes.
Actually it depends on the theme you've selected, so...
Pages: 1 2