Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Player Sanctioned: UEC|Robert.Lee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UEC|Robert.Lee has been banned for:

Quote: 1.1 Use of abusive, vulgar, obscene, political, or racist materials
2.2 Threatening other players with reports and sanctions or attempting to pose as an Admin is not allowed.

Consequences:
We were going to Bastille your ship, but I decided it would be easier just to ban your account since you have five ships. This will be easier on you since I didn't take anything. There have been multiple reports that you do not understand the rules. All you have to do is post here in English that you understand the rules and you will not violate them again and we will let play again.

Link to original report (Admin use only)

COMPLETE SERVER RULES

BEFORE YOU POST
I'm terribly sorry for my behavior. Next time i will be controlling my emotions. An yes, I had read the rules carefully. But, in occation with this LPI.. I think he is not right too.
Hello,
just concentrate on your character and the RP it is involved in. If another player is a problem either report, if breaking rules, or walk away and make a sandwich.
I am this LPI-, you were under arrest for refusing to stop when I was attempting a cargo scan. Fines were to be levied in order to demonstrate that you would learn to obey an officer of the corresponding houses. You then later refused to pay and by the laws of Liberty, I fired on you. 2 minutes later, you "miraculously" came back again, thinking that if I killed you; you obviously wouldn't have to pay the fine. By the way, you still haven't paid the $500,000 credits...
I think we've all learned our lessons here. The lecture is over.