Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Bumping by NPCs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This has been a major issue for so long now, atleast for me and a large group of my friends who play here. NPC vessels flipping around ships like the Hegemon, most of the capital class ships, 5k'ers like the Colossus, Shetland and so on. Not only that this is annoying, in certain cases, when in a cap duel, and some NPC flips you endless times, it is pretty certain that you will lose out in that duel. They add nothing to the PvP, as well as the RP environtment and is just another annoying mechanism in the game, pretty much like ridiculously high NPC spawns in some areas.

For ships as big as the Nephilim, Valor and some other ships, even the NPC gbs ram and flip you over a thousand times. I guess that is enough explanation. So, is there anyway this can be rectified? Or is there a plan in progress for this certain issue?
Agree to this.
(10-10-2014, 09:28 AM)Moriarty. Wrote: [ -> ]Or is there a plan in progress for this certain issue?

I believe they are trying to work on that and it will be fixed in the next update. Not sure though,just sharing what i heard.
+1 from me
I disagree.
+1, Maybe make them take massive hull damage from bumping.
It just a nuisance for the pilot and looks a bit awkward seeing a ship in a distance flipping like its high on drugs.
Worse when the Hegemon is sliding a couple of hundred meters every now and then...
+1 Pain in the Butt for Barge Pilots
Fine with the flipping so long as it destroys the snub. The current physics have no acquaintance with reality.
I agree it would be nice not to be flipped, have had players use this to an advantage in fights. Was attacked in my Pilgrim liner and one player shot the heck out of me while the other kept ramming me.
Pages: 1 2