Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: maybe real
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(10-11-2014, 09:27 PM)Void_Nemesis_GOF2 Wrote: [ -> ]a risk of 46.73% that people will be infected by fresh nomad remains.

ಠ_ಠ
ebola
nomads

it's a sign.
(10-11-2014, 05:21 PM)Fifty. Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to have the input data you used to reach this percentage and run an SPSS
potatoes.

(10-11-2014, 09:27 PM)Void_Nemesis_GOF2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-11-2014, 04:28 PM)Vredes Wrote: [ -> ]This sounds interesting, but can someone paraphrase it for me, as I fail to understand half of it?

Well, it's a rant about how nomad remains should be considered dangerous when they're "farmed" from nomads but not dangerous when bought from the order (for whatever reason), and how there's a risk of 46.73% that people will be infected by fresh nomad remains.

PS - I had to stare at this thing for 5 minutes before it started making sense.

Good question!

i have the answer but it is far!

if i remember the order vessels are *structured* for it! Why a great part of the omicron is infested, Nomads are hightly dangerous! these *remains*; have tried to éliminate all of the humanity.

i remember: http://discoverygc.com/wiki/The_Order

if you see an order vessel with a major remain, take care stay far they are only 50% less dangerous. after order labo 0% dangerous.
All the right words, just not necessarily in the right order...
exactly Wink
(10-11-2014, 05:21 PM)Fifty. Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to have the input data you used to reach this percentage and run an SPSS
potatoes.
80% of all statistics are just made up.
(10-12-2014, 11:00 AM)SMGSterlin Wrote: [ -> ]
potatoes.
80% of all statistics are just made up.

73% of people are more likely to believe you if you use a statistic.
87.123855 % of people are most likely not to believe this very accurate statistic.
Pages: 1 2