Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Newbie here xD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone , im GhoulPP or Ghoul or whatever LOL , and i'm new to Disco !!
The first time i played FL was in 2006 i think ? something around that and god !! i was caught by it , couldnt leave it
But years passed and i got busy with other stuffs
and now i'm here
heard that this Mod is really awesome and it's mainly ( ? ) RPG , which i like !

I actually played around 4 hours so far , met a REALLY REALLY nice Junker dude .
and he/she actually taught me some useful stuffs
i got 75m already xD

So ye , That was a long post xD but ye
Please take care of me !!
hehehehe :3
Hi, welcome and have fun !

TIP NO.1: Don't go LOL-ing in the system and local chats.
Welcome to Discovery!

Glad you found this place to be fun and yes, it is awesome here.

Use the links in my Signature for some beginner guides if you have any more questions!

P.S.: Once you enter Disco, you will never leave.
Hello! Welcome to Disco(very)! If you have any questions feel free to PM me or another Angel. You'll see us in game, other than that have fun!
Welcome , have fun!
Welcome to the community. There are a lot of factions to keep yourself entertained. Good luck and cya in space.
Junker ?

Come over here ;-)

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...pid1534987

Tinkers Haven will welcome you, and we buy PremScrap at 3999, mineable in Texas.

Or join .:J:. , or JM| , if you feel more like smuggling or pirating and shooting Hogosha.

Have fun,
Rob

Warm welcome,

have fun, play nice, be fair and stick with the rules to avoid trouble Wink

Welcome!

If you like role play you should try out the Temporary Autonomous Zoners.

*flies away mumbling*
Welcome, if you need anything just ask in game, most players will help...please read the rules and you will do fine...
Pages: 1 2