Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: New guy!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been playing Freelancer for as long as I can remember (I was about six or seven when it came out) and I've been playing Discovery for a year or two on relaxed or no roleplay servers off and on. I recently decided to check out the main server and made a Junker. I love the Junker stuff I've read up on and would love to be more involved!
Welcome to the server. The Junker ID is very useful--I mainly use it for smuggling or Premium Scrap mining.
Welcome , have fun!
If you like to play Junkers, I see 4 possibilities :
  • stay Indie and ceep your eyes open ( lots of fun, did it long enough myself with FynnMcScrap )
  • Join the dark side : JM| Junker Madauders is fine to go ! Piracy, smuggling, and lots of opportunities
  • Mess with the best : .:J:. Junker Congress is where the big money is. Lots of Player owned Bases, most active faction :
    The Mafia, the professional smugglers... Be part of the FAMILY
  • White collar nice guy *coughs* : T&T/ and Tinkers Haven is the "nearly" lawful side of the trinity . Tinker&Transport uses both Junker and Freelancer ID, and we are about to run for official faction. Join in if you like a fun and relaxed sort of play.

Welcome to Discovery Mod & have fun
Rob
Welcome to Disco!

If you need any help, use the links in my Signature or find a friendly Angel in game!
Welcome, read rules, have fun Smile
(10-13-2014, 06:29 AM)Tinker and Transport Wrote: [ -> ]If you like to play Junkers, I see 4 possibilities :
  • stay Indie and ceep your eyes open ( lots of fun, did it long enough myself with FynnMcScrap )
  • Join the dark side : JM| Junker Madauders is fine to go ! Piracy, smuggling, and lots of opportunities
  • Mess with the best : .:J:. Junker Congress is where the big money is. Lots of Player owned Bases, most active faction :
    The Mafia, the professional smugglers... Be part of the FAMILY
  • White collar nice guy *coughs* : T&T/ and Tinkers Haven is the "nearly" lawful side of the trinity . Tinker&Transport uses both Junker and Freelancer ID, and we are about to run for official faction. Join in if you like a fun and relaxed sort of play.

Welcome to Discovery Mod & have fun
Rob

Honestly I could see myself wanting to dabble in all of those things at least a little bit, so I think for now I'll keep my ear to the ground (metaphorically speaking...what with the whole space thing) and see where the solar winds take me.

Thanks for the welcome guys. *Dorky grin.*
Welcome to the mod. I hope you have fun. Just be sure to read up on the rules and you should be more then fine here Smile

If you have a question feel free to spam PM's at me Tongue