Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Planet Somniatis
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://discoverygc.com/wiki/Omicron_Lost

In fact... I have been very interested into this planet and I am not sure if it exist or was discarded from new versions of the mod. Is that a thing or, like New Anglia and that other system, removed?
Quote:'Omicron Lost is the original Freeport 7 system, where the intro to Vanilla Freelancer was animated.'

Wat? I always thought that it was Sigma 17, where the FP7 was destroyed :\
Sounds like a wiki troll to me...

(10-13-2014, 02:25 PM)Moriarty. Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:'Omicron Lost is the original Freeport 7 system, where the intro to Vanilla Freelancer was animated.'

Wat? I always thought that it was Sigma 17, where the FP7 was destroyed :\

The location of the wreck and the "in rp" location of the freeport when it was attacked is S-17, but the place where it was recorded for the cutscene is O-Lost.
(10-13-2014, 02:25 PM)Derkylos Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like a wiki troll to me...
Yeah, maybe, maybe not, yet something redirected me here:

http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=112838

But damn. I went so interested into this that I literally fly around the system, even now from one star to another. :|
Well, I don't know why this is in the wiki, but planet Somniatis is a planet BEYOND Omicron Lost and is part of the AI lore. Even though it would be nice to see a planet looking like this ingame its currently just inRP.
And sorry for messing your time with searching it... I feel ashamed.
(10-13-2014, 02:31 PM)HassLHoFF Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I don't know why this is in the wiki, but planet Somniatis is a planet BEYOND Omicron Lost and is part of the AI lore. Even though it would be nice to see a planet looking like this ingame its currently just inRP.

Awwwww, too bad then. Hey, perhaps we would ask politely admis about that then?
(10-13-2014, 02:32 PM)Toji-Haku Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-13-2014, 02:31 PM)HassLHoFF Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I don't know why this is in the wiki, but planet Somniatis is a planet BEYOND Omicron Lost and is part of the AI lore. Even though it would be nice to see a planet looking like this ingame its currently just inRP.

Awwwww, too bad then. Hey, perhaps we would ask politely admis about that then?

I doubt that its possible to integrate a planet model like this into freelancer, but i don't know at all. At same it would be nice to see planet Gammu like this Tongue
It may be the Wiki, but adding non-canonical information to canonical pages is generally frowned upon for this very reason.
(10-13-2014, 02:49 PM)Echo 7-7 Wrote: [ -> ]It may be the Wiki, but adding non-canonical information to canonical pages is generally frowned upon for this very reason.

That's why i don't know why its in it.
Well technicly, something like this could be implemented

[Image: 6q2gedm3QNqLgx7A6eOSxANlV0CY9.png]

and lol Toji-Haku sorry for wasting your time..
Pages: 1 2