Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A thread out of curiosity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i have been curious about this subject for a while now.

What religion/mythology/related thing do you believe in, and if you do not believe in a religion what would be the thing closest to you?

(This thread is not meant to make fun of anyone because of this, and any comments even remotely this way will be frowned down upon)

I think for me i would be closest to the norse gods.
Celtic mythology. Practicing druid.

No joke ;-)
Oooh, this is a lock just waiting to happen Smile (but i'll bite!)

Everybody has faith in something. Even Atheists believe that lack of proof in a god/s is proof that there is no god/s

Faith is just a b**** like that

I personally have the belief that we humans don't have the brainpower to conceptualize the true nature of existence, but I make due by imagining that I have some reason for existing here in my corner of the multiverse...& I'm all about the concept of reincarnation, but even if it's all just wishful thinking & I sinply cease to exist at the moment of death, it wouldn't matter...If I cease to exist, I simply wouldn't be aware that I no longer exist...Either way, I don't carry the 'effed up baggage religioneers tend to cling to about the whole thing
(10-14-2014, 09:25 AM)Marburg Wrote: [ -> ]Oooh, this is a lock just waiting to happen Smile

I hope not. I have specifically stated that any post making fun of people or their rel. will not be tolerated.

Also Fynn, i love druids <3

And Mar, you have a peacefull and quite life without the needs to pray and stuff.
Enjoy for as long as it lasts Tongue
(10-14-2014, 09:25 AM)Marburg Wrote: [ -> ]Oooh, this is a lock just waiting to happen Smile (but i'll bite!)

Yup