Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Devil went down to New York
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There was a player who flew the Gunboat- Golden.Fiddle

As such, I made this little revised version of the Devil Went Down to Georgia- Charlie Daniels

Do enjoy!

The devil went down to New York looking for a soul to steal. He was in a bind 'cause he was way behind and was willing to make a deal. He came across a captain, flying a gunboat and flying it hot. The devil jumped on top of 'Hattan and said "Boy lem'me tell you what. I bet you didn't know it but I'm a gunboat pilot too. And if you care to take a dare, I'll make a bet with you. Now you fly a pretty good Gunboat boy, but give the devil his due. I bet your fiddle of gold and your soul 'cause I think I'm better than you."

The cap said "My names Johnny and it might be a sin. But I'll take your bet, you're gonna regret, 'Cause I'm the best there's ever been."

Johnny rosin up your crew and fly your gunboat hard. 'Cause hell's broke loose in New York and the devil deals the cards. And if you win you keep your shiny fiddle made of gold. But if you loose the devil gets your soul.

The devil said "I'll start this fight." as fire blew from his plasma turrets as he shot a beam of light. And that beam of light soared screamin' from an evil kick. Catching fiddle off guard was such a nasty trick.

When the devil finished, Johnny said "Well you're pretty good ol' son. But sit down in your chair right there and let me show ya how it's done!"

Fire above Manhattan, Gun boy Gun! Devil's in the house with the bright blue sun. Chicken in the bread pan pickin' that doe. Johnny does your gun fight? No, child, no.

The devil tried to cruise cause he knew that he'd been beat. Johnny hit that CD, brought him back to impulse speed. Johnny said "Devil just come on back if you ever wanna try again. I done told you once you 'sonuvvagun' I'm the best there's ever been!"
You're alive?
Wow !!! Nice...
*sees Fuski posting*
*pauses for a second, going pale*
*runs*
HELP! THE DEAD ARE RISING!
(10-15-2014, 03:16 AM)Void_Nemesis_GOF2 Wrote: [ -> ]*sees Fuski posting*
*pauses for a second, going pale*
*runs*
HELP! THE DEAD ARE RISING!
*Sees this post*
*Looks at Fuski's join date*
*Scratches head*

One year is enough to be considered dead these days?