Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Back again!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all...

It's been a while since I've been around, got out of playing Freelancer for some time after I upgraded my computer a number of years ago. I've just recently begun re-discovering Discovery.

I'm currently playing on the RP server as Lance.Crossfire running a Miner ID and just trying to make some cash. I'm hoping to look into joining a faction at some point, but I'm not sure what direction to go as far as that is concerned. I like running cargo from place to place, so I'm thinking a shipping interest.

Anyhow, wanted to say Hi, I'm back again, and looking forward to seeing you out there in the 'verse.
welcome back ,
~Devil
Welcome back! It's always nice to see people returning, if you have any questions then feel free to ask me or another Angel. As for a trading faction, the Merchant Navy would be glad to have you flying the colours. Have fun!
Well i don't know you but welcome back is always a pleasure to see that people come back
(10-15-2014, 04:19 PM)Cashew Wrote: [ -> ]...the Merchant Navy would be glad to have you flying the colours. Have fun!

Well, given my old avatar with the Union Jack on the jacket, I almost have to, don't I?
If you like to mine then BMM- might be your faction
Sup welcome back brah.
Whatever fakshun you pick, remember to have fun. If not then ur doing it wrong Tongue

Cheers
Welcome back Smile