Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Which faction has least appeal part 2?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pretty hard to choose from really. But lets find out with comments etc.

I went with BHG. I have to say that every day that passes this becomes more clear to me. BHG (along with Corsairs) draw the negative type. And it sadly makes me prejudiced when meeting one. They always have to prove themselves in an encounter with me to have a proper RP.

EDIT: Take a look at part 1 of this grand questionaire. http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=23594
Kruger since purely mining the fields around gives you too little profit.
Whoopsy!

I completely forgot Orbital Spa & Cruise. It's Disco Wiki's fault!
Zoners, cuz of their neutrality and Kruger, cuz mining is non-lucrative
' Wrote:Zoners, cuz of their neutrality and Kruger, cuz mining is non-lucrative
Kruger
GMG

Looks like i'm not alone.
I chose ALG and Bounty Hunters. I admit it is because i'm biased against bounty hunters in part, since very few people really roleplay them properly. ALG is just plain boring. I mean, who wants to RP a bunch of cleaners? Nobody is even remotely interested in hijacking a bunch of cleaners who clean up everyone else's mess and generally only tend to carry highly toxic and hazardous materials that everyone else simply wants as far away from them as possible.
' Wrote:Whoopsy!

I completely forgot Orbital Spa & Cruise. It's Disco Wiki's fault!
Don't worry, quite a few people like OS&C, so it wouldn't be the least-liked anyway.

I voted Unioners and BHG. Unioners are just.. Xeno wanabes. BHG.. Well I'm biased.
' Wrote:Unioners are just.. Xeno wanabes.

I disagree!
' Wrote:I chose ALG and Bounty Hunters. I admit it is because i'm biased against bounty hunters in part, since very few people really roleplay them properly. ALG is just plain boring. I mean, who wants to RP a bunch of cleaners? Nobody is even remotely interested in hijacking a bunch of cleaners who clean up everyone else's mess and generally only tend to carry highly toxic and hazardous materials that everyone else simply wants as far away from them as possible.

that bounty hunter thing is completly reasonable but dont worry this will all change... S/D FTW anyway i picked bounty hunters and GMG how do you mine gas in this game..? heh
Pages: 1 2