Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pilot of Sun.Core
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm trying to find the guy who was the pilot of the Osiris known as Sun.Core that you can see on a lot of screenshots and videos that were made in 4.85.

I asked a lot of people but neither of them know.

I remember him. Good guy. Sadly I got no clue who he actually is. My memory fails me.
The best Osiris pilot I knew. I might remember something, I know I knew his forum name.

I doubt he still plays, though.
http://tiny.cc/dgcs yields this:

(12-24-2010, 09:52 PM)Ain.Graffias Wrote: [ -> ]Forum name: Ain.Graffias
Char name: Sun.Core
Ship clas: Battleship Osiris

P.S. There is no point in shooting turbonoms in a bombahSmile

http://discoverygc.com/forums/member.php...&uid=17423
Thanks guys.
Ohaidere. Welp, sorry for the late response, but ye, I am still alive Tongue I gave my Sunny to Merc, aka leader of 141 faction for safekeeping. What can I help you with anyway?
(10-19-2014, 12:27 PM)Lobster Wrote: [ -> ]I remember him. Good guy. Sadly I got no clue who he actually is. My memory fails me.

Heya Anne. Always respected you for that one job no one could properly do. Organizing secondary fleet into a descent force. Something I always tried to achive.
Is there a way I could contact you via skype ?

Good to see you anyways !
cheaterskype Feel free to send me your contact.
The sad truth is that Ain is a drunken bastard, and even though he says he "left it with 141 for safekeeping", he simply slammed that ship into a passing Anubis that was out on it's maiden voyage with a rookie pilot named Steve. He got his license pulled, and now spends his days making deliveries to Steve, who cleaned out Ain's bankaccount in the following lawsuit.

I felt an explanation to what really happened was in order, since Ain has crawled out of his drunken stupor to post in this thread. No doubt did it make his already big head grow even more.

sincerely

Ain's best "friend"
Pages: 1 2