Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Corporations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: KMyNtId.png]

Good afternoon all.

I am Agent Lancaster, Chief of Operations and Director of MI5 for Bretonia. Everything from here on is now deemed as CLASSIFIED. We are in need of some materials for our new base of operations, Bletchley Park which is situated on the orbit of Planet New London. We are in need of 20,000 Nanomembrane Filters which can be delivered to our base of operations. We have a price range of about 3-4 thousand per a unit tonne. It's ether that, or we can offer a small lump sum. We are aware that Liberty is close to bases that supply this material. Bretonia Corperations are currently busy with other aspects of the base. Upon acceptance I will authorize docking on the base for you.

What do you think?

Regards.

Agent Lancaster
Chief of Operations
Director of MI5
[Image: m85lB37.png]
[Image: S11qWva.png]

To: Agent Lancaster, Director of MI5

Dear Ms. Lancaster,

It is always a pleasure to hear from Bretonia regarding business proposals. However a message from Bretonia Intelligence Service peaked my interest. As Ageira Innovations has already completed Light Arms supply order not so long ago, we feel confident in providing the most secure and discreet delivery of the cargo in question, therefore I have notified my employees to mobilise their Bisons towards these deliveries. Expect the cargo being delivered as soon as docking access is granted.

Sincerely,

John White,
Chief Executive Officer,
Ageira Innovations
[Image: fZqZyxc.png]

Mr White

It's a pleasure to see you and your company helping us out. The Docking Masters have been told to allow your ships onto the base.

Regards.

Agent Lancaster
Chief of Operations
Director of MI5
Agent Lancaster,

Deep Space Engineering is always prepared to assist in the development of Bretonian space during this dire time. We find your terms to be more than adequate and you can certainly count on our discretion in this matter. Our logistics division is standing by and ready to haul whatever materials we can provide for this project. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist the Crown.

Regards,
Oliver Goode
Assistant to the Head of Logistics
Deep Space Engineering

Mr Goode

I literally received your message as I undocked and saw you waiting. It was a pleasant surprise. The contract has been finished, thanks to both of your companies.

Thank you, both of you for getting this sorted. I hope we can build our good relations further. Please could you state both of your main banks so I can wire though a small little thank you gift? It won't be much, but it's something. It's the least we can do.

I do have another Job if you are interested though. It involves shipping a lot of Industrial Hardware to our base. We do need a lot of it.

Regards.

Agent Lancaster
Chief of Operations
Director of MI5
[Image: 7NwmNBK.png]

Greetings from Bob Clamor, the official representative of the Project [QQ] created by Cryer Pharmaceuticals. We yearn to assist the Crown and are putting industrial hardwares to Bletchley Park in our shipping priorities as soon as we are accepted by the dockmaster.

[Image: CqFMfyt.png]

Erm..

It's a little strange to see a Pharmaceutical company wanting to help us out. Oh well, we need this done as soon as possible. If you can do this, then you can have docking rights. Temporary docking rights have been given to you. Make me happy.

Agent Lancaster
Chief of Operations
Director of MI5

This small contract has now been complete. Project QQ will lose their temporary docking rights. Ageira and Deep Space Engineering may keep them if they wish to seek refuge or if they wish to help us supply the base even more. I will be terminating this channel in the next day so if you need anything from me, speak up!

Regards.

Agent Lancaster
Chief of Operations
Director of MI5