Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Rational Jump Trade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I hear now that no transport will be allowed to jump.
If this happens, can you make freighters and gunboats be able to dock in heavy docking modules? That way those that really enjoy the jumping of trade convoys (the animation, the concept, the utter fun of it), can still do it, and it obviously won't involve profiting.
Wait, what? When did that get announced? AFAIK it was only Barges and transports > 3,600, and that was only for two weeks as a trial period.
According to the front page the 2 week trial isn't over yet.

Can the OP give us a source on this info?
Skype rant so far, but I won't waste a second so I came up with this idea. And I don't think it's a bad one.
So yeah, rumours, but the kind that make important people make radical decisions, so I'll buy these rumours just this time.
I think this should be implemented whatever happens with jumping. At least for freighters. (Is it possible to limit the dockable ships by hold size?). Sticking a freighter or 2 in your transport to use a shuttles just seems so...elegant...
Elegant is exactly what I would call it. By all means get the freighters some love, and some utility. whales could pack one to ferry the goods to bases, it would be, well, quite elegant.
(10-22-2014, 02:19 AM)John Wildkins Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, what? When did that get announced? AFAIK it was only Barges and transports > 3,600, and that was only for two weeks as a trial period.

That's exactly right. At least, that's what it said in the news and announcements. You guys can still jump fireflies. I don't know why you're complaining.
Nothing changed related to the Trial Phase, this is a suggestion thread and not actual facts, don't get confused peeps.
Trial week? I've read it wasn't trial week, but it was dropped off pernamently.

However, I like the idea, because only Militaries would have access to that, so, if you really want to jumptrade, get a pack of at least 5 traders, ask military (KNF for example, if you are Samura, Kishiro, even GMG or freelance Kusari company - such as KTA) and there you go.
Toji-Haku : It's the cloak trial phase that ended, right after we started the Jump Trial. Check out the news section.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6