Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: leaving thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello, everyone. I am Penny. I will leave the disco probably and never come back. I guess most of you already knew the reason and I don't want to repeat it here again, because it will only make me sad.

I've played on the server for about one year. Even though it is a not really not a long period, I've joined a lot of factions. I also know a lot of people and we become friends.

Luxy, Miki, Rinoa, Cori, Scarlet, Michi, Timmy, Anne, Skynet, An'shur, Occam, Devil, Sammie, Flashy, Aphil, JayDee, Tabby, Snake, Dir, Winter, Conrad, Yuri, Shalo, Soares, Rebirth, Omi, Haste, Karst, Hubbie, Yao, Titan(Delaware), Kaya, Tina, Cashew...(I am sorry, I will write all of your names if I can...but it is too late now.)

Anyway, if it is really the time when I leave, I will miss all of you, no matter we know each other or not. I will thank all of you who have helped me. All of you are awesome.

Farewell, everyone~
Aw, thanks for giving me my one and only legit blue message.

I don't know the reason, but I wish you all the best for whatever comes your way.
(10-22-2014, 05:12 AM)Deeceem Wrote: [ -> ]Aw, thanks for giving me my one and only legit blue message.

I don't know the reason, but I wish you all the best for whatever comes your way.

Thank you. ;(
Met ya only a few times but had fun during.

Sorry to see ya go
(10-22-2014, 05:19 AM)Scourgeclaw Wrote: [ -> ]Met ya only a few times but had fun during.

Sorry to see ya go

I am not I will leave or not yet. If I do, I will miss you.
*Waggles finger* You forgot me.

Jokes aside, take care.
Bye Pennny (hug) I hope you do well at College, come back sometime ye? Sad
Take care Penny, allthough it's impossibru to leave disco 100% , still remember the first day I met you Tongue When you stood in Pennsylvania and didn't know how to RP properly xD I was trying to show you the ropes, i realy hope, despite beeing mean sometimes, that I was a helpful person to you...
Aww Sad Hopefully we'll keep in touch on skype now and then... i will miss you.

Good luck in Real life Sad
Good bye Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4