Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: G'day all-ensundri!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
G'day discoveriers! I actually came here almost a month ago when I picked up Freelancer again after not playing for two years. I'm from Sydney, Australia, am currently a student in Music, and love role-playing. Some of you may have noticed me already on the server as Lucy.Collins in New York (also Valiant_II) and JEG-087 in various places throughout the game. Met and chatted with some of you in-game, you seem like decent folk so far (apart from yer typical Freelancer don't-want-to-knowables which unfortunately exist on every server you go to), and the mod looks and plays awesome, so I'm here to stay :yahoo:

Some details about what I've been up to in-game so far: I first created Lucy.Collins to be a Junker with ties to the Gaians (based off a wreck in the Tau-31 system called Valiant), but got bored upon discovering the lack of fellow Gaians online at the same times as me... so I then created JEG-087 (yeah its the same as my forum name, which I figured would make it easier for people to recognise me). JEG-087 I'll be playing as an android type character working for Ageira, but with the intent to role-play some sort've undercover Lane Hacker conspiracy. Anyways, enough of my banter, here's JEG-087's character bio for a looksy: JEG-087 Lucy.Collins is also somewhere buried deep in the character bio thread, but I'm not using her anymore so just ignore her;)

Anyways, cya round sometime soon server-side! Cheers!:D
Welcome ! Glad you decided to join the group have fun out there and i will see you in space
I'm one of those Gaians whose life gets in the way & guilty of not being on the server enough, but hey! as long as you're here to RP, I'm happy to see ya around no matter who you fly with.

Welcome to the asylum:cool: