Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: looking for a Kusari faction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am no new player,

but this character is looking for some active Kusari faction.

I am happy to stay Indie but this is no must.
There is some long term RP connected to the character and her background that will perhaps blossom later ~ or perhaps not.

PM if interested in recruiting me, or if some inGame and / or Forum interaction is of Interest. Must not be Chrysanthemum faction.

Hogosha should be careful though, if not female.

MariKiku
I propose KTA. They are Freelance faction that roams and trades around the Sirius. Check my info if you want. I wanted to make a buffer zone between Kishiro and Samura, while KTA itself is more keen of Kishiro (they are ex-Samura faction). And already we have one small "enemy" which is Ageira (but that's nothing big in fact, as they are only cold to us).

I have a ship to borrow - KTA|CV-Azuchi. I am lacking players, but hey, check the brochure in my signature.
Try Samura Heavy Industries Samura| , Hogosha Assotiation [HA] Wink or the Angry Farmers.
I am bound to have some interaction with Hogosha, I hope soon.
And I doubt the Zeiretsu will be so careless to invite me to their homes.
I would free their female children from their bonds and make sure their male children would know what their fathers sins are before I share a little secret with them.
How to keep their sweet voices , and how to sing the praise of their fathers in eternal and highest tones.

And I would let them live to praise my mercy.
(10-26-2014, 09:48 PM)MariKiku Wrote: [ -> ] Must not be Chrysanthemum faction.

Why not? Looks like you'd make the perfect crazy feminist... Tongue
Interactions with the Hogosha might be hard in the recent weeks, one reason being the low numbers, and many being busy with RL stuff. Other reason is that we have few of those "misogynistic, arrogant and condescending Hogosha" that everyone seems to hate flying around these days.

If you manage to spot a [HA] flying around, do attempt to strike a conversation. If it is me, I'll try my best to be a worthy opponent, at talking at least.

For factions that might have some good roleplay going around, you might try the KTA as mentioned above. KNF has members patrolling from time to time, and could also be a good place for a "womans rights" activist, in contrast with the Exiles nowdays.

(10-26-2014, 11:33 PM)Derkylos Wrote: [ -> ]

Indeed, the character presentation almost indicates it can't be anything other than a crazy feminist. So why not do the role?
(10-26-2014, 11:40 PM)WPeregrine Wrote: [ -> ]Interactions with the Hogosha might be hard in the recent weeks, one reason being the low numbers, and many being busy with RL stuff. Other reason is that we have few of those "misogynistic, arrogant and condescending Hogosha" that everyone seems to hate flying around these days.

If you manage to spot a [HA] flying around, do attempt to strike a conversation. If it is me, I'll try my best to be a worthy opponent, at talking at least.

For factions that might have some good roleplay going around, you might try the KTA as mentioned above. KNF has members patrolling from time to time, and could also be a good place for a "womans rights" activist, in contrast with the Exiles nowdays.

(10-26-2014, 11:33 PM)Derkylos Wrote: [ -> ]

Indeed, the character presentation almost indicates it can't be anything other than a crazy feminist. So why not do the role?

Thanks for the feedback so far ;-)

MariKiku , the "rebellious Chrysanthemum" so far my translation is correct, is fitted into a much lager storyline connecting all my characters.
She has experienced the darkest of interactions with *men* at a very early age and has spent her whole life in training to be the perfect killing female avenger.
But something happes... perhaps her sisters make political or pragmatic alleigances, shattering her view of the world in the process.

I doubt I will warp this character so far as to be friendly with Hogosha at any time, but this is still a RP character
~ meaning that if the Roleplay is fitting my own character might surprise me.
And no : she is no real feminist.
She does not really care about the *cause for equality* .
All she cared about is revenge, death , and her own pain.
And she is starting to notice how hollow this is.

Ah, let´s see.
And let´s see if there still are a handfull of characters online in Kusari.
I still play two other, active characters, splitting my time accordingly, but MariKiku is part of my *children of the many wars* background story, ~ for much later.

Greetings
Rob
Try knf?
or Kusari Police?
RKS, KSP, KNF, HA, or either corporation.

I think HA would fit you best, honestly.
Pages: 1 2