Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Pirate LF. Done on 16 Jun 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Nose part a little bit off the trend, not a problem tho. Nice model so far, falling into freighter, light transport, SHF categories i'd say.
Do bricks, it is a LF.
You know what Swallow forget what I said before. I looked at it with fresh eyes today and I like it a lot.
+1 keep at it no need to change the shtuff.
I don't really take serious what whoever says. My joy is to make stuff, not make it in or please somebody (initially). That's because I do not play, neither participate in community's life.
Looks kinda Rheinlandish. Would these possibly get added into the mod? Because i kinda prefer the Molly/Rogue line as it is. I do like your work though
Hmm it looks like chicken or perhaps like an angry bird when you launch it.
But keep it up, lets see what will came out ^^.
It looks big, it looks freighter, it ain't LF Swallow.

notice that succesful LF designs are nothing more than cockpit, minimalistic FL'ish decoration, engine section and perhaps pair of wings. Just like Liberator and Onuris. Anything more than it and you get HF/VHF material at the very least.
While the technical side looks great, the overall feel and the asthetics doesn't please my eyes.

And yo, I envy you that you had the will to learn this. (bow)
Can someone give a Screen? I can't load it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8