Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To anyone interested.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
SOURCE: ████████
SUBJECT:
We're gonna have a superconductor turned up full blast and pointed at you for the duration of this next test.

[Image: 2le12zb.jpg]

Thank you for staggering your way through wherever you are to what you find to be a NeuralNet access device. Now, you already met one another on the limo ride over, so let me introduce myself.

I love and like to think that I am Me. Yes. I am me, and soon or not i might or not find myself in a situation, where i will or not be disabling various vehicles under what seems to be something akin to the liberty navy colours, as a preventive measure, to ensure stuff. Likely being a reasonable being, if the above is ever to happen, i am, probably, planning to benefit somewhere from much to most from the possible situation.

As unsure as i seem to be, i decided to study the market. That said, i am wondering, what are the related parties and what kind of services they may find interesting.

Feel free to enlighten me, in one way or another, as to who you are or who do you represent, and what are the liberties and benefits to be offered from your side.

TRANSMISSION END
[Image: zeFhsIN.png]

A somewhat average male figure is seen working on bits of electronics and metal using a blow torch and soldering iron, sparks sometimes flying when they make contact with the workbench; His welding mask defends his face from the occasional spark.

Geoff: "Sorry if it may seem so soon to contact you again, but... I'm going to need your help, what may interest you is money, and possibly a little bit more on the side."

He lifts up the mask and places a small barrel with wires extruding from the side.

Geoff: "I need... materials, and we are a little busy with the Buro to take care of that."

A split overlay appears with a female with light pale skin, bright blue eyes and long black glossy hair. Her expression is entirely neutral.

'Zeal': "We need nomad remains... at least 220 of them, Gunboat or fighters, the complexity of them allows for almost instant energy transfer with minimum loss and maximum capacity. Knowing how powerful they are, I'm pretty sure they are useful in technology."

Geoff: "We will offer a suitable amount of money, and... well... until Hunt shows himself again, we can possibly slap another lump of dosh on top too."

'Zeal': "We'll contact you soon, in the moment of time, watch out for Das Wilde, they really seem to hate us. Because when i find them, I'm going to rip their-"

Geoff: "Shh, not here..."

[Image: n8Q6FnI.png]
INCOMING TRANSMISSION
SOURCE: ████████
SUBJECT: Is alive.

[Image: 2wn1e7p.jpg]

Funny, you still are existant. I did not expect that.

I was, rather, looking for someone, who is on bad terms with the navals and willing to pay for related things. But, oh well, that might keep me busy for a while. I'll see what are the things i can do.

TRANSMISSION END
[Image: zeFhsIN.png]

'Zeal': "Holy... Is that an eyeball..."

Geoff: "I don't..."

'Zeal': "Anyway, that's good to hear, we could make arrangements for the drop off in the omegas, although... We only require 100 units from you."

Geoff: "And just to add, ever since I've fought the Liberty Navy while serving for the Rheinland Military I've never bothered making relations to their state anyway."

'Zeal': "Once you get 100 units, just tell us and we'll rack up a contract price, i just prefer working things out with contracts, they seem to make things easier."

Geoff: "If there is anything you need or wish to have to finalize this contract, then just send us a ping, we'll be able to pick up, we're pretty much stuck with contract desk work for some Rheinland Military and Buro work, they've been left with me ever since Hunts disappearance."

'Zeal': "Keep in touch."

[Image: n8Q6FnI.png]