Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Another new player.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So after a few days of play I have been directed here to introduce myself on the forums.

Howdy.

I did not play Freelancer but had heard of it and Disco had crossed my radar but never really caught me till a friend pulled me into it.
I am not the most social of people but will respond when engaged (Mostly lurk on forums but from time to time I will have things to say).
Not new to RP but not quick to jump in, I will be working on it for as long as I am around.
Most of my time on the server so far has been running cargo or shooting Corsairs.

Seems like enough or even too much of a "Hey I exist" thing *shrugs* wasn't handed a template so it will have to do.
Welcome to disco, shooting 'sairs always makes me smile.
~(*A*)~
Welcome to the black hole that is Disco

[Image: q8jZjjU.png]
Hello!
I recommend joining as many factions as possible, realize you dug a hole too deep, cry, quit half of them, and then realize you've forgotten to do all your work for the semester and spend the next two weeks catching up and never logging on disco.

...no, I wouldn't have any experience with that. >.>
Welcome to Discovery GC buddy, Enjoy

regards,
Xenon
Welcome , here's server rules , if you have any questions please fell free to post here.
Good luck , have fun.
Well ... as it seems you have recierved all
>insert good / bad / pancakes here< advice already,
I can only add the most important thing :

Have fun !
Welcome to Discovery.
Welcome aboard!
Pages: 1 2