Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Hello?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Uuuh, um, hello. Just saying hi because my friend told me to. Um, not sure if I need to say much more. I am somewhat new to the game. Been playing for a little while, but I know a good enough amount when it comes to lore and what factions think about each other to play by myself without needing help or do things that faction is not meant to do. Sure, I still do ask questions but I am sure everyone did that when they were new here. I never was much off a forum person, this is my first real place where I talk in them.

Anyway, I guess I can still be called a beginner. I have no real skills in-game when it comes to fighting, so if you've met me before or will in the future and it ends in combat. I am sure you'll beat me or already have. Whoever you are.
Edit : ignore this post misscliked
Hi and welcome!
(10-29-2014, 10:27 PM)Kaya.Erikson Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, I still do ask questions but I am sure everyone did that when they were new here.

don't worry about that everyone has questions, i play for 4years i think and i still don't know most of the game
Yo! Welcome to Disco(very)! If you have any sort of question, query, problem then feel free to ask an Angel. We're tagged [Angels] in game and have white names so you know who to contact on the forums. Have fun!
Have a good stay

C:

Thank you to everyone who said something here. Well, I am lucky seeing I am mostly playing with someone who knows this game pretty well Shalo. I know Angels are there to help others, but thank you anyway for telling me. And waaaaaaaazzup to you Scourgeclaw.
Welcome. Hopefully you'll find something interesting on Discovery. It's kind of the point.
Welcome , here's server rules , if you have any questions feel free to post here.

And most importantly have fun
(10-30-2014, 07:17 AM)mordor Wrote: [ -> ] And most importantly have fun

+1 ! The secret ot the game ;-)

Welcome to Disco
Pages: 1 2