Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GC Tea House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Kusari man stands up, obviously to get another cup of tea

As he pours up the cup he gazes at Saigo and nods as he sits down again to watch the Holo Vision

He quietly says to himself "That thing is more annoying then amusing"

Then goes back sipping his tea as he looks at a small wrist computer
Saigo comes back into the tea house with what seems to be a new hair style and outfit. She looks around and notices the Holovision, then she smirks noticing that the channel has been put on a decent-ish channel.

She then nods slightly to those who she knows, walks over to the bar, pours herself a tea pot and heads towards her usual corner.
Several Days later...

After a routine week of blowing up BHG battleships and interdicting traders, all seemed normal in the Tea house. Watsas was sitting at one of the tables, tinkering with some sort of machine that nobody knew or cared about. The rest of the regulars at the Tea house had yet to arrive, save a Junker Cardimine runner who had drank himself into a coma.

Watsas, apparently fed up with working with his machine, changed the channel on the Holovision to what appeared to be some kind of Home improvement show.

Quote:"...in under a week, we took this boring bathroom and turned it into a traditional Kusarian masterpiece.

After a brief and complete destruction of the previous fittings, we installed classical Kusari architecture with a hint of modern functionality. And with only $250,000 credits spent, plus a week of hard labor, you too can have a home like this..."

Watsas looked away from the holovision, for the first time taking note of the cold, unwelcoming, metal fittings of the interior of the space station. The lack of any 'flair', 'warmth', and 'decoration' whatsoever. Watsas continued to watch the home improvement show for several hours before it ends, and a crappy music video segmant comes on.

By this time, several of the regular bar patrons are beginning to arrive.

"Meats... I have come to the realisation that our interior decor; sucks. This whole tin can feels like the inside of a pipe. Same metal rivets, same exposed piping and wiring, same windows two feet thick to prevent this can from depressurising... I need, A CHANGE!" Watsas commented.

"This space station needs to be COMPLETELY remodeled. We need to gut the paneling, get some of those Oriental... woody, papery things, and bamboo all over the place. Cover every bit of exposed metal, add some sort of indoor lawn, change the shower facility into a sauna with a hot tub, get decorative lampshades over all the interior lights, upgrade the heat exchanger arrays, and while we're at it, kill off all those little Lizard-Cat things that we still have rooting around the air ducts." Watsas ranted, drawing the attention of everyone with the misfortune of being anywhere within earshot.

"So, who is with me!"

From her normal corner table, Lady Kurisho replies:

''You relized most of the parts you just asked for will have to be AQUIRED from somewhere........like a Luxary Linier? ..............Unless you happen to know some fighter pilot that happens to have a hottub installing in his ship ?"

She taps a few more commands into her data pad then opens up a small pouch beside her. Withdrawing a item, she retouches her Black Painted lips makeup with the lipstick.

" And i happen to like the lizard-cat things......................atleast they eat the cockroatch-mice whatevers that are in the lower cargo bays ."
' Wrote:"So, who is with me!"

"... Uhm... I am," squeaked a girl who just wandered in. Akira smiled faintly before realizing everyone was looking at her. She quickly sat down at the bar and fixed her eyes at the table.

She was new to being an active member of the Chrysanthemums, even though she spent most of her childhood on the station. She has a noticeable lack of good friends thanks to the sheltering of her mother, so pull up a chair and ask for her story.
"Ironic that you'd bring that up, Kurisho. You see, some old friends of mine just bought a 'used' luxury liner, and we're going to gut it and make it into a mobile factory and base for my Cyborg army. We were just going to give all the interior fittings to the Junkers, but we can just as easily have them fly it up here for the remodeling effort." Watsas stated.

Watsas stood idle for a second, apparently processing something, before he turned and looked toward Akira.

"So, you're new around here?..." He asked, confused as to this new human that had apparently pledged her assistance to his remodeling efforts.
John Said: This Interior is Fine Watsas.. Its almost good enough for me... it could Lose.. The Grey collor though... Black seems Better 'John Laughed' Hahahahaha..
' Wrote:"So, you're new around here?..." He asked, confused as to this new human that had apparently pledged her assistance to his remodeling efforts.

Akira glanced up at him, "Eh, sort of. New to being active, I guess. Heh."

"Actually," Akira tilted her head quizzically, "I think I've met you before. Do you fly one of those Rheinland craft?"
"Why yes I do, because I have connections. RM be damned!" Watsas stated, before turning and pointing at John.

"And you, download instructions on how to make Origami swans and flowers and find some construction paper. I want about a million of each, on strings."

Watsas walked out of the room and into his ship in the hangar, before returning with several sets of Windchimes, which he proceeded to hang around the Tea House.
Akira watched the strange man hang wind chimes all over the tea house. She took a sip of her tea, and looked back at her hands. What a strange man... Not very polite, either.