Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GC Tea House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Meanwhile, a higher-up Lane Hacker makes an appointment via remote and announces that he'll be arriving within the week.
Takako enters nervously, and orders some tea. Unfortunately for her, she has never had cardamine before, and the tea has cardamine in it.

Within minutes of taking a sip, she is on her back on the floor admiring the subtle interplay of light and shade on the ceiling. It's just so... beautiful, it brings a tear to her eye...
She quietly makes her way from the office of Lady Kurisho, where she had left a Data Crystal that appears as a small blue diamond on the ladies Desk while she was out. No one really knew she was on station and ment to keep it that way, especialy since she had noticed a lot of interior work was going on.

A few techs did take notice of her presence as she sliped out of a very rarely used service passage, but said nothing as they already encountered her when she docked early that evening using her operative codes. The techs already knew they were to say nothing to no one about the small sleek ship in the Service bay and they damn well knew that this was no ordinary pilot since she slipped in without any of the Defense Network rasing an alarm.

Still, as she walked she paused to watch a younger Sister struggle to familarise herself with her ship in the main hanger bay, then tilted her head slightly as she saw a rather large slab of Marble. Walking over Shikyo examined the marble up close, even taking off the dark shades they his her eyes to get a better look. Satisfied that there appeared to be no shipping lables or identification markers, then signals a tech over to her side.

In a clear but very soft voice she adresses the man "Have the loader move this to my ship please, and cut it down for four cargo canisters, even weights each. I will be leaving in ten minutes sir, so please hurry."

With that she slips the shades over her eyes before the tech could notice eye color and turns to head over to the Storage Lockers in the Port Quarter of the Depot. While she is there pulling out a new Ident Card, code keys and IFF chip for her ship, the tech got to work calling over a loading crew to deal with the heavy slab of mable. By the time she was walking over to her ship, the crew had done its job quickly, a few men remaining to clean up the small fragments that did not cut down cleanly or who were loading the ship with fuel and ammo supplies.

By the time anyone came looking for the Marble for Ironwatsa, the ship and its pilot were long gone in to the deep black, returning to her current deep cover assignment.
"Takako? Are you ok? You seem... nevermind, come here..."
Saigo then gets up and helps her to her feet, and guides Takako to the corner where she was sitting...
"It's Just the cardimine, you'll get over it in a minute or two... there isnt alot in tea, so get used to that first, i don't want another GC collapsing from taking too much Cardi, like Kin..."

Saigo then takes a sip from her tea and has a extra dose of Cardi while watching Takako with one eye and the rest of the tea house with the other...
'Its only a matter of time before Watsas destroys something else...' Saigo thought.
"WHERE IS IT!?" Watsas yelled as he walked into the Tea house.

"I get shot at by a bunch of CR meatbags, and THEN my giant marble block goes missing. Damn CR must have been distracting me so they could steal it! What am I supposed to use for the engraved wall mural in the Sauna NOW!?"

Watsas looked around, trying to make sense of the situation and find an alternative to use as an interior decoration. Before long, he took notice of a large amount of hull plates in the hangar.

"Okay... plan B..."

Watsas walked into the hangar, and began to manhandle the hull plates toward the Bathhouse.
John Looked arround ad Saw Saigo Helping a "Newling" and he Noticed Watsas Angry again.. John Opened his Helmet Screen to Drink some Water.... Anyone have an Intresting story?... Interogating Half Dead persons is no entertaining for the time being...
"Ooh, remember that one time that me and Kurokawa gave the AFA a box of those Lizard-cat things?" Watsas commented
' Wrote:"Takako? Are you ok? You seem... nevermind, come here..."
Saigo then gets up and helps her to her feet, and guides Takako to the corner where she was sitting...
"It's Just the cardimine, you'll get over it in a minute or two... there isnt alot in tea, so get used to that first, i don't want another GC collapsing from taking too much Cardi, like Kin..."

Saigo then takes a sip from her tea and has a extra dose of Cardi while watching Takako with one eye and the rest of the tea house with the other...
'Its only a matter of time before Watsas destroys something else...' Saigo thought.

"Arigato, Saigo-chaaaaan." She giggles. Everything seems funnier. "Nee, Saigo-chan. Look at my hands." She waves them in front of her face. "They're all... swirly."
" How much did you give her" Saigo asks the barman...
"She seems to me hallucinating and watching her hands swirl around...
which i would have to say isnt exactly normal, also here Takako, have this"
Saigo then gives her a glass of water to try and weaken the effect...
' Wrote:She quietly makes her way from the office of Lady Kurisho, where she had left a Data Crystal that appears as a small blue diamond on the ladies Desk while she was out. No one really knew she was on station and ment to keep it that way, especialy since she had noticed a lot of interior work was going on.

Lady Kurisho walks down a hallway, flipping threw a tablet of 'designer samples' as she approatches her Office down. She glances up and starts to reach for the door control when her personal data pads goes off . A low tone 'Beep Beep Beep'.

She suddenly drops the designer samples and whips out 2 pistols weapons from thier hosters, flipping off the safeties. A slight Whine is heard as they power up. Whispering a command into a hidden Computer control system, her office door opens up with lighting speed. She rushes into her office, guns drawn, quickly glacing around.

Looking. Looking. Looking for someone to shoot or out of place. Then upon seeing what appears to be a small blue diamond on her desk, she places her weapons back into ther sleathes.

''She's early'', making a comment to herself as she picks up the crystal and places it into a slot on her Datapad.
A quick glance at the screen, she steps back into the hallway, closes the door and picks up the discarded designer samples. Tapping a few commands into the pad, she locks the device and places it back into her inner outfit's pocket, resuming her task of 'which design to choose from' .

Walking down the hallway ,she goes.