Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GC Tea House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Takako drank the water. "Tastes all bubbly..." Well, that was slightly worrying. Too much cardi, I'd say.
Watsas walks over to investigate Takako. "Yep... I've had days like this too. Funny thing about magnets and cyborg brain implants there..."

Watsas simply stands idle for a minuite, before turning around and activating the Holovision.

Quote:Holovision: ....and Synth Foods would steal every acre of arible land on Stuttgart for farming it's rotgut paste. If that weren't bad enough, it is corrupting Rhineland from within with bribes and self-serving political lobbying.

No court can stop them now... There is a time for talk, and a time for action! And now, is one of those times. Victory to the Landwirtrechtbewegung...

*HV de-activates abruptly*

"Damnit, nothing on.... Here, you take the remote" Watsas hands the HV remote to Takako.

Watsas turns to leave while activating his comm unit.

"Lady Kurisho, my marble block has gone missing. I blame the =CR= for stealing it. So, we're going to have to paint whatever we can find instead... or just make a bunch of bamboo to cover that back wall. Have any ideas for that?..." Watsas states as he leaves the room and heads for the shower/construction site.
Takako switches rapidly through the channels before settling on one that consists entirely of static. She stares at it, mesmerised.
Newling.... John Said. Hello? someone turn that thing of... Next time dont give her that "cardamine" it makes her Crazy i say... Hahahaha
"Shhh... I'm watching..." she murmurs.
Quote: "Lady Kurisho, my marble block has gone missing. I blame the =CR= for stealing it. So, we're going to have to paint whatever we can find instead... or just make a bunch of bamboo to cover that back wall. Have any ideas for that?..." Watsas states as he leaves the room and heads for the shower/construction site.

Clinks on her com-link:
" Are you sure you even HAD it in the first place??? ...Your proposing that a bunch of =CR= male pigs, broke into OUR sister-owned base unnoticed, slipped by security, didn't show up on sensors and stole your slab of rocks, right under your nose???? Are you SURE your not SAMPLING the 'product' ??
Taking a little off the top.......nudged....nudged....wink..wink....say-no-more say-no-more?''

Before a reply is heard, she keys up again and says:

"Also...Paint??? Bamboo??? If you designed the steam room for marble, then paint will just peel off under the excessive humidity and bamboo will probally swell and splinter.

Your gonna have to get another order of marble."

"Damnit, that first one cost half a million credits. I guess I'm going to have to hack the AFA's bank account and get another one! And people are going to start figuring out something's up if I have to do this regularly.

But you're right about the CR not stealing it, they never would have made it past the meat-traps or the Guardian bots... But it still went missing...

Lady Kurisho, you don't think that Ainu is... haunted!?" Watsas asked, apparently frightened at this prospect.

Watsas was about to say something about going to get his emergency Ghost-buster supply kit, when he happened into the bar, and saw the static on the Holovision.

"Screw it, I'll do it later..." Watsas said, before sitting down next to Takako, apparently mesmerised himself by the static on the Holovision.
Ahh whats so Facinating about that static? John Asked... Rust Bucket Can you hear me? Hahahahahaha Im joking watsas but still what is so facinating about it?
' Wrote:Lady Kurisho, you don't think that Ainu is... haunted!?" Watsas asked, apparently frightened at this prospect.

Opportunity.

Ironwatsas has left an opening wide open to be taken advantage of.

'' Haunted??? ....................well, My Grand Mother did tell me that there was a......................hang on, this is an open com channel ????......No.no.no.no.no. I had better tell you this later. This type of thing just can't get out. "

With that said, she unkeyed her com link and let out a smile upon her Black Painted lips, woundering to herself : How to make a Ghost??.

Hologram emitors, a few nanobots, maybe a gravity plate.

HHmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Takako continues watching, enthralled by the dancing flecks of static snow.