Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GC Tea House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Lizard cats?!"

Naomi's confused look quickly turned into a smile.

"Let me see one!"

She quickly ran over to one and picked it up, cuddling it and petting it.

"This is almost like the Tribbles!"

Saigo looks at Naomi in amusement... "are you a new GC may i ask? I have never seen you around before" Saigo Questioned.

"Watsas, John, do me a favor and try not to kill all of them, contain them into some sort of trap and keep them fed... they do look quite cute i have to admit... oh and Naomi if you really want to keep one, make sure it doesn't go around ripping the place up" Saigo chuckled as she drinks the rest of her tea and goes to prepare her ship for another patrol
Naomi set the Lizard-Cat down and looked to Saigo, "Yes, I am new to the Sisterhood. I should tell you more, but It's almost my patrol. I'll give you a little background later. I didn't realized my patrol was so soon, I guess I'll get my tea later."

She then left the Tea House to suit up for patrol.

**A high energy sine wave is detected at the Jump Hole near Ainu from Chugoku. Coming out of the JH is a old but severicable Advanced Train running at high speed. Getting a few seconds out of the JH seems normal as a small patrol of the GC angle in to intercept before they are surprised by two Corsair VHF's and one bomber. The Train did not seem inclined to stop as its aft Cannons open up immidiately and almost rip the lead fighter to shreds before it slipped back out of range of the cannons.**

The Comms blair to life as the ship strafs to the left barely being missing by the Super Nover from the Bomber, "This is Captain...*cannons drown out the somms a moment as they fire again* BlackWolf...damnit...reroute power to the aft sheilds now, their packing Rippers...to Lady Kuri...*exposion heard over coms* hell with this...Your cargo aint worth the grife lady! Why you want 1000 units of Exotics...NO, not that pod...Eject the Toxic Waste and shoot IT..."

The Train bears down on Ainu as the station detects the weapons exchange now, and the small fighter [patrol is screaming for backup since one of the Corsairs turned on them, leaving its partners to shase the fleeing Train past Ainu Depot. Not more than a few seconds past Ainu two of the eight cargo containers slam into Ainu, then deflect off into two different directions lazily, while a third that was ejected just after the Train passed the Station Explodes ultra-violently, masking the dissapearance of the train for immidiate sensor scans**
Watsas watches the events unfolding around the station as the GC patrols and his own Communications drone make short work of the remaining Corsair fighters.

"The hell is that?" Watsas said, while petting one of the Lizard-cats affectionately.

"Hmmm... I guess we'd better send a rescue team out to sweep for survivors. No sense letting them go to waste."

Watsas pressed several buttons on his wrist-mounted control unit, which instructed his Drone ships to begin collecting the debris and surviving enemy pilots for recycling. They quickly and efficiently gathered the larger containers and some of the smaller bits and brought them back into Ainu's hangar bay.

As this activity continued, a lone Scimitar class fighter which was part of the GC defense screen, and had taken some minor hits landed in the secondary Hangar. It's pilot, a woman of medium build, sporting a plain flight suit with only occasional GC markings, climbed down off of the ship and walked into the Tea house. Watsas, in stark contrast to his usual demeanor, respectfully nodded at this particular woman, and continued co-ordinating his salvaging effort.

The Woman walked to one of the padded chairs and collapsed into it, apparently exhausted from the fight with the Corsairs. She closed her eyes for a moment, before turning and looking at the other people in the Tea house, who had mostly scrambled to their ships and were just now returning.

"Watsas-san, would you mind fetching me a small cup of sake, please? Cold." She asked.

"Mhm..." He acknowlaged, without his usual 'protest' at being asked or ordered to do something, and went to get the Sake, as he still continued to control his flotilla of salvage drones via his built-in command systems. It was apparent by Watsas' uncharacteristicly 'normal' behavior that this woman was distinctly abnormal.

Watsas handed her the cup of Sake and walked into the Hangar bay to inspect his newfound prize, the Containers recovered intact from that Train that had just passed. The woman simply watched as she sipped her Sake before turning her attention to the Holovision.
Fukuda Keiko walked into the Tea House, still in her combat suit. She sniffed the air affectionately, and recognized the great smell of Cardimine. The scent of cinnamon permeated her nostrils, and she nearly collapsed of euphoria in the doorway, but Fukuda caught herself on the exhale, and entered the room.

Fukuda sat alone at a table in the center of the room, feeling isolated and self conscious, and looked around to see who else may need companionship. She saw what looked like a man, but slightly different, with a lizard in his arms, though it wasn't quite a lizard. Fukuda looked at its disfigured body, and almost vomited, catching herself on the exhale, again. Whatever that was, she didn't quite want to know, and continued looking for a companion with which to speak.
Naomi Ichiyusai noticed this newcomer, apparently someone not quite used to the levels of Cardimine in the air. Seeing that Watsas was safely gone and unlikely to cause further problems, she directed her attention to the lady sitting at a table in the center of the room. She got up and walked over to greet her fellow sister.

"Konnichiwa, Sister. You are new around here?" Naomi asked as she sat in the chair next to the woman.

Meanwhile, in the Hangar bay. Watsas was buisily attempting to force open one of the Cargo containers, which had proven resistant to his laser beam vision and plasma torch cutter. By this point, he was becoming frustrated, which usually meant he was about to turn to high explosives.

"You dare challenge me?" He said intimidatingly at the Container, before his attention was briefly garnered by the soft meow-ribbit sound of one of the Lizard-cats.

"Awww, I can't be mad at you. So cute:ylove:" Watsas picked up the creature and pet it gently as he contemplated how he was to open the Container, and plunder the loot within. After silently deliberating with himself for several minuites, he turned and headed toward the Lab. He would not be defeated by this idle metal box so easily...
Fukuda looked up at the woman who came to talk to her.

"Konnichiwa, I am Fukuda," she began as she inspected the other woman "And, yes, I am new here. It's quite warm here, I have to say, meaning both the atmosphere, and the temperature that the cardimine makes it in here. It's actually quite refreshing."

Fukuda looked around, looking for somewhere she could retire for a while.

"Do you know where I go to find this room? I'm feeling quite tired after today...."
"Well, the residential sector is nearly full. And while the Remodeling is in effect, we've had to start sharing quarters. Sooo, I guess you'll have to stay with... me." Naomi said somewhat dishearteningly, only just now remembering the shortage of open staterooms caused by the influx of personell from the Tokyo Enclave and Watsas' remodeling.

"Well, either that or I can get Watsas to make you a place to sleep in the lab. So, sort of a tough choice." Naomi sat back and stared at the cieling for a few seconds, sipping her cup of sake.

Meanwhile, Watsas had apparently removed the gloves in dealing with the stubborn container. He had arranged several devices he intended to use to attempt to breach the metal crate, including containers of molecular acid, magnetic induction breaching devices, hoverdrive teleporters, and a multi-barrel automatic rocket-propelled grenade launcher.

"Alright, you hollow metal bastard. You've sewn the breeze, now reap the whirlwind." Watsas stated coldly, trying to be dramatic to whoever may be watching. Watsas then turned to his 'pet' Lizard-cat, who was playfully rolling around on the ground. "Awww... that's so cute. Come here you adorable little thing!"

Watsas picked up the lizard cat and perched it on his shoulder. He then reached for the RPG cannon and installed a magizine of high-explosive shells into it. As Watsas was doing this, he noticed footsteps coming from out of the other Hangar bay. A small, bony, but strangely huggable Rhineland man walked up next to Watsas.

"Hallo, Herr Watsas. Umm... what are you doing with that?" The man asked, somewhat worried.

"It's a really high tech can opener. Don't stand behind it." Watsas replied, before clicking the magazine into place and leveling the launcher on the container. The Rhinelander suddenly realised what was about to happen, Grabbed the Lizard-cat from Watsas' shoulder, and ran for the safety of the Tea house. He barely got in the door before Watsas fired the grenade cannon, causing an explosion which caused the Rhinelander to fly into the Tea house, landing face-down on the tea house floor.

"Yeah, it might be safer if you stay in my room tonight. Away from him." Naomi commented in the wake of the explosion. Although Watsas hadn't caused any real damage to anything, it was clear that he was best to avoid when paranoid.

Her attention, as of that of nearly everyone in the Tea house, turned to the Rhinelander, who was slowly climing to his feet. She was the first to speak.
"Oh, Konnichiwa mister. Are you alright?"

"Ja, but that Robot scares me. He is almost as bad as all of the Bounty Hunters and Wilde that chase after me. And he is supposed to be on OUR side!" The Rhineland man replied, cuddling the Lizard-cat creature.

"Well, he hasn't killed us all yet. Oh, and if you don't mind my asking, what is your name, strange Gaijin?" Naomi asked.

"Oh, Ja! Mein name is Udo Ackermann."
I wont Kill them commander. where can we lock them up? and who is going to feed them?.. why would it be cute? John Suddenly stares to nowhere... Someone needs to wake him up again...