Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GC Tea House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After being unconscious for several hours, Kin finally wakes up. The cardimine still runs in her veins and she feels great, though she cannot recall what happened in the last hours, or why she is lying in an, to her, unknown bed.
Konnichiwa Kin-san... i see you've waken, and i hope you are feeling better now.
First of all i shall explain who i am and why you are here in my room.
Im saigo of the Golden Chrysanthesmums and i took you here since i didnt know where your quarters are and i wouldnt of been able to get in anyway, i suspect.

I am mostly out in space and am rather fiesty you could say.
If you have any other questions please ask me
Kin gives Saigo her gratitude, and then shortly after, walks to her own quarters.

Meanwhile a tall, bretonian looking man enters the bar. He seems to know some of the GC. He walks straight to the bar and orders the strongest liquor there is. And sits down at an empty table. A few minutes later four more men and women, all dressed in the same uniforms enter the room. They seem to be from Borderworld Exports. They sit down at the table.
Watsas had been standing motionless, still pointing at the GC woman in the corner of the bar (or where she had been) for however many hours it had been, when the slough of BWE personell entered the room.

"Wait, who are you!?" Watsas repeated, in an identical tone, now pointing at the Borderworlds Exports personell...
'Depends on who is asking.'

*A slight noise, like a whirl is heard from each of the far corners of the bar.*
*comes back to hear Kurisho talking*
Watsas stand down, dont you know who this is?!!?!
*bows low to Kurisho*
'scuse the lack of respect, you know you are always welcome here...
How have you been sister?
This one has been fine.

Sigma 13 has been up and down in it's activites. My sister is still working on expanding 'our' influence.

And yourself, hon?

*she turns down the datapad, which is currently playing an old holographic TV show, showing the destruction of a house by lazerfire *

She mutter to herself ''Stupid MythBusters 5K......everyone knows that doesn't work "
I would be fine also, Just be busy,
Doing this, doing that...
i might go have a relaxing bath just to cool me down
*/me nods slightly then as she start to glance over towards Watsas, she notices the Borderworld Exports.

*She changes her langage and speaks low :

What is up with all the 'Visitors' all of a sudden? Are we getting outnumbered or what ??
Saigo speaks back in the same language: I don't know, i *thought* this base was secret...

Anyway im going to have my relaxing bath, ill be back in the tea House in 30 mins...