Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GC Tea House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Kaede stops eating the fish for a second*
Scars? Bah. Scars from a fish....
As it was alive, go and search for another of those fishes. I'm sure Watsas would like to have one of those in his labor. Would be better for him than to touch my little Aoi.
*Kaede continues eating*
"Yeah... that's probably where it came from..." Steve replied, nursing his aching hand. He looked for a bit at Kaede and Aoi before commenting.

"Aww... Aoi is so cute! And fuzzy! Almost as cute as you... erm... wait... did I say that out loud!? bah..." Steve's cybernetic augmentation routines had apparently damaged his cabability for flirting. He facepalmed, presumably blushing in embarassment under his gasmask, hoping Kaede wasn't about to slap or something...
*as the plates are empty, Kaede stands up*
Of course she's cute. Or do you think i would have here with me should she be ugly?
But honestly, i'm not the one for you. I think Lady Kurisho could be a better match for you.
*loud laughing, Kaede leaves the Tea House, Aoi walking next to her*
"But... I'm scared of Lady Kurisho..." Steve mewled as he watched Kaede walk away. His heart borken once again, he walked back to the bar and slouched into a chair, silently wallowing in self-pity...

At that point, Naomi walked in and looked around. Not seeing any reason to flee immedietly, she sat down infront of the Holovision, flipping through channels and searching for anything decent to watch. She settled on a local Newsfeed out of Kyushu, waiting to see if her recent Piracy in that sector had raised headlines.

Quote: ...and the recent sightings of mysterious lights have yet to be fully explained, although Navy officials insist they pose no danger to space commerce.

In a possible related story, a Kyushu Farmer recently reported some object falling from the sky and destroying his home and farm. Our reporters interviewed the farm's former owner, Ieyoshi Tahashi earlier this morning...

Quote:Th... the thing fell out of the sky, and landed on my house! I thought it was a meteor... but.. it was a robot or machine or something! And it got up and walked all over my fields, and vented green stuff and walked off and headed into the mountians! It was terrifying!

I got to my ship, and went back to New Tokyo, and tried to round up the Samurai to come and help destroy it. But they didn't belive me! And the one lady I thought was going to kill me! This isn't fair... *cries*

The State Police insist that the object that destroyed the farm was indeed a meteor or a piece of space debris. No evidence of a Robot has been proven. Farmers' alliance spokesmen did not comment on the issue, insisting that Ieyoshi is a paranoid madman.

And now, returning to the skyrocketing H-fuel prices in... *click*

"Heh... stupid farmer..." Naomi chuckled as she changed the channel, eventually settling on some kind of soap opera. "Hey, someone tell Watsas he should try to land his war devices somewhere less populated next time. I thought you were trying to keep everything secret after all."

Naomi watched the holovision, bored, hoping someone interesting would come along...
Miharu walked over and sat next to Naomi as she watched the news report. Unfortunately, the news did not last long and nothing interesting was on after. So she turned toward Naomi. "It doesn't seem like it'd be very much fun for your house to be crushed," she said. "Do you think Mr Watsas had anything to do with that?"
"Yes... I think he has everything to do with it." Naomi shrugged.

"So, how have you been doing? Would you like some sake or tea?" She asked, looking over to Miharu.
"Oh, some tea would be wonderful!" Miharu said, leaning back and stretching her legs.

"I have been rather busy lately. You know those lizard cats? They're so cute I adopted one, but I think I might be allergic," she added with a sneeze. "Though I also heard the room next to mine was allowed to grow a good deal of mold. Where's that Steve guy? I need him to clean up."

She looked around and her eyes landed on \CS\-Steve. "Would you come over here please?" she asked while looking in his direction.
"Oh, Hai Miharu!" Steve replied happily as he swiftly made his way over to Miharu and Naomi.

Naomi looked at him shifty-eyed.

"Anything you ladies need? Can I get you something from the bar?" he asked eagarly

"Excuse me Lady Kurisho have you seen Ironwatsas? I need to speak with him its important."

Follow the sounds of either blasters or fire alarms. Watas will not be far.

She takes another sip of her soup, still trying to recover a bit.
"Yes, could we have some tea please?" Miharu asked the strange man known as \CS\-Steve. "And while you're at it, I noticed there's a crate of some sort that was delivered out in the cargo bay that's covered with mold. Would you clean that, too?"

She turned back toward Naomi and smiled. "There we go," she said. "We'll both have tea and he'll be distracted for a while!"

As Steve was headed back toward the bar, Keiko Tanizaki, a Consortium operative, walked over and joined the two. "Hello you two," she said. "Are you well?"

Miharu nodded. "We were just watching the news," she said. "Something about a Kyushuan house being destroyed by debris. Naomi seems to know more about it."