Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: GC Tea House
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*Loud Foot steps Can Be Heard In the Hallway* *John Walks Into The Bar Area* Commander Saigo? *John Proceeds to Look for Ironwatsas or Commander Saigo..* Hmm... Scanning...... Commander?

I Think I shall Wait Here..
initiating Standby Mode...
Watsas notices John entering the bar.

"Damnit, you again!? Everywhere you go something dies or gets hurt." Watsas exclaims at the intimidating collection of machine parts and cybernetic limbs that is John, post surgery.

"Go find Saigo or something, I think she went... Bah, wherever. I still have to put tracking chips in everyone, but some people... *cough*Zetsumai*cough* won't let me put them in the water supply. Anyway, I need to do more crap here, because me and Saigo are practically running this tea house on our own." Watsas concluded his brief speech and went behind the bar to begin putting drinks onto storage racks.

As he was doing this, the bartender robot, answering an order from one of the other patrons, reached down to grab a bottle of wine. However, the robot was indiffrent toward Watsas' presance, and collided with his rear end, prompting watsas to let out a loud yelp.

Watsas immedietly stood up and punched the bartender-droid in the 'torso', buckling it's chest and causing it to fall backwards, spewing oil and hydraulic fluid as it clanked to the floor.

"Damn thing tried to goose me!" Watsas angerly commented at nobody in particular, before noticing everybody in the Bar staring at him...

"What?"

**Activating**
Yes.. Its me Second Commander... No One Shall Die or get Hurt Basicaly You just Killed Something..

And ho Would Clean up This Mess Oil and Hydrolic FLuids Dont look good On a Floor

I still need my Painting Job.. Seems you have a bad Memmory *Sounds of a Recorded Laugh*
*Saigo walks in*
What are you two doing now? I cant have...

*Then she notices the broken Bartender*
Oh for Goodness sake, i really cant do anything without you 2 destroying one thing or another, Watsas sort that bartender out fix it up or you'll be working here as the bartender and John, tidy this mess up, i dont want anyone slipping over...
Especially someone important, oh and John you'll get your paintjob as soon as Watsas has some time, After he fixes that Bartender, i aint gonna let him use you as a escuse to get out of work.

*Appologises on the 2 robots behalf and asks for everyone to resume whatever their buisness is...
She then walks over too her reserved seat in the corner and sips her team watching the world go by*
But.. Commander.. I Didnt Do it This time.. i Broke Some Machinery though it didnt want to work.. now where can i find Some Good Quality Oiland Possibly some Fresh water
*shrugs* i only drink tea... oh and watsas, you are NOT going to put a tracking chip on or in me. I refuse that. Where i am is my buisness and its even more important since im still an Assassin.
*John Walks towards a Viewing Screen(Glass or window) to look Outside* *John Stares at the Stars In space* how Far Would That One be *John Points at a Bright tar in The Distance* it Seems Large.. Possibly a giant Sun or Giant Star? ...*John Falls Silent and Starts To Think again*
"Me... Bartender....?"

Watsas quickly came to a stunning relaisation.

"Muwhahahahahaha! I have a new goal in life... err... existance. I shall become... A Bartneder!" Watsas announced with glee.

"A round of drinks for everyone! I'll put it on John's tab!" Watsas exclaimed as he reached under the bar and pulled out several containers of Tea, Gin, Whiskey, and some form of oil-solvent to clean up the mess made by the former bartender.
*Saigo looks.... confussed*
Well if thats the case, ill have a cuppa tea, and if your gonna stay the bartender, get rid or use the other Anderoid for something else.
Anyway, time for me to goto sleep for a few hours, got a hard days work tomorrow.
Watsas! if You Want me to Pay it Do it Your self! *John Stares Out of the Viewing Glass Again*